Fabulous snowblowers for PC

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
saltire266

Fabulous snowblowers for PC

Post by saltire266 »

Hi, I am not sure if anyone has seen these tools but they work great with seasons mod and snow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC2bu8ZTST0
Azfoor

Re: Fabulous snowblowers for PC

Post by Azfoor »

Yea they do if you blow in to a trailer but the unload here funtion is not working on blowers ..!
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

Azfoor wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:27 pm Yea they do if you blow in to a trailer but the unload here funtion is not working on blowers ..!
The unload function works fine if you download from that site as long as you aim the spout onto ground that has space for snow and also not directly ahead.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

saltire266 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:38 am
Azfoor wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:27 pm Yea they do if you blow in to a trailer but the unload here funtion is not working on blowers ..!
The unload function works fine if you download from that site as long as you aim the spout onto ground that has space for snow and also not directly ahead.
I have those exact blowers and they do not work as they should, and I'm not surprised as that function was broken by a fs update an i haven't seen anyone get around the problem. I point the blower down to the side and it only unloads for maby 2sec then I need to press the button again.