[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

eric21

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by eric21 »

New mods are out including email famous GORALE map and a MAN truck pack
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

:gamer: awesome really amazing, two maps today and two tools more pity that there is only very little space for so many really impressive mods because in fact each and every one of the mods are phenomenal and impressive map gorale and map spectacle island map very small in comparison to gorale very big map but very heavy I will have to erase many mod before being able to play them god lights the head of Microsoft and ps4 please give us more space to save mods :frown: :search:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

eric21 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:50 pm New mods are out including email famous GORALE map and a MAN truck pack
Erick you mean what thing with man truck package ??? why do not I look at that in the official page modhub is for who pc or console :hmm:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Check the console modhub
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

:search:
eric21 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:54 pm Check the console modhub
:search: oo it's fine Thank you I'll look, something else that came out that is not in the modhub my good eric ???
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

ask a question to the company John Deere through Twitter, why did not sell a couple of licenses to giants and believe me they gave me an answer only that I do not want to rush things and screw up hehehehe but I hope that in the future get something for consoles
FSHELBYGT500

Post by FSHELBYGT500 »

hi i would like to ask/request if we can have the John dear tractors and equipment on Xbox one please
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

John deere is not happing Giants have tried but JD demands are supposed to be quite high. Also its mods in testing thread there is a separate request thread for that, if someone can post the link it would be appreciated.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
markare

Post by markare »

:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Thanks markare :hi:
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I love that MAN pack, I've only had a couple minutes to play with it. I just love the fact that I can get an extra axle, and on the short sided bed I love the drop axle, just a really well put together pack in general
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Whooo hold on.... :shock:
MAN truck pack :confusednew: *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
And...
Gorale map? Isn't that x4 map, on consoles? :confusednew:

*thumbsup* :hi: hats off gents and girls...
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I loved that MAN pack too. After I tested them out, I started up my game, took out a massive loan, and bought a bright red 6x6 semi. Boy I felt good driving that thing home. The knobby tires were humming loudly and I was thinking about the first job would be to pull my leased header trailer back to the shop... That's when it hit... This truck doesn't have a bobtail hitch, only a 5th wheel. Saddened and stunned by this knowledge, I quit without saving. :frown:

Just a beautiful pack and well done, but I can't afford/don't want more than one truck at the moment. Waiting semi-patiently (see what I did there?) on BSM's 850 update and their MAN truck.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Try the money mod that helps
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 pmThis truck doesn't have a bobtail hitch, only a 5th wheel. Saddened and stunned by this knowledge, I quit without saving. :frown:
Dump truck versions have the hitch. But they don't have the 5th wheel. You don't always get everything :biggrin2: That efficiency is reserved for BsM I guess :coolnew:
PS5 / FS22