[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

fenixguy

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by fenixguy »

Yes, yes so true. That's why I sent it back to the manufacturer for now. Guess I'll be buying the Tatra again. I love that truck.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I like the in game MAN. But I'll use the BsM pack when it is out. Btw, the horsch seed tender fits like a glove to the Lizard TWINSTAR. It doesn't look that good on the others. That is my seed and fert tender truck. And I use the in game MAN for hauling.
PS5 / FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Colin_TJ wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:04 pm Whooo hold on.... :shock:
MAN truck pack :confusednew: *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
And...
Gorale map? Isn't that x4 map, on consoles? :confusednew:

*thumbsup* :hi: hats off gents and girls...
Whats the X4 map difference than the others?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I've leased the Twinstar for my second year on TVTOF. I had the seed tender on it for planting. It does fit nicely.

I'm going off the rails here, but oh how I wish we had a tri-axle version of the twin star that ran at least 60mph. That truck looks good, sounds the best (that turbo!), has a great interior, and useful mirrors. Or a day cab Barrelcore. Sigh...

Back on topic: I'm looking forward to trying out that new tiny loader. And those trailers in testing (if they're what I found by googling) will go nicely with BSM's Massey tractors.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

And the new Massey pack. 135 and 20D are my favorites. They look fantastic.
PS5 / FS22
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

New tiny loader what’s that am at work right now
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

[PS4|XB1] Kverneland Taarup 4032 Mower

:biggrin2: :smileynew: :shock: :wink3: :coolnew: :mrgreen: *thumbsup* :gamer:

I cannot express how happy I am to see that in testing. I have missed that mower since my FS2013 days. I so hope it passes! Also (if my hunch is correct) CDModelz found it in his heart to continue making mods available on the mod hub.

As for the "tiny loader" it either is about to be uploaded or it failed. I don't remember the name of it now to find it. It's basically a small frontloader. Smaller than a skid steer. Looks like it'd be fun to use.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

FSHELBYGT500 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:35 am hi i would like to ask/request if we can have the John dear tractors and equipment on Xbox one please
Not happening anytime soon.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:00 pm
And...

As far as im aware (correct me if im wrong) but all maps so far on consoles are the standard 2x map. Up until now there was an error or 2 showing up for 4x maps when trying to get them released on console. A 4x map is basically ywice the size of a standard map. So imagine lawfolds times 2 thats what Gorale is close to. there are maps that use the full 4x size and i think Rattlesnake Valley is one of them. Heres to hoping that map gets to us in the future.
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:26 pm As for the "tiny loader" it either is about to be uploaded or it failed. I don't remember the name of it now to find it. It's basically a small frontloader. Smaller than a skid steer. Looks like it'd be fun to use.
Thanks for that mate appreciate that’s might be good for logging or something! *thumbsup*
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Jamiephilips23 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:49 pm Thanks for that mate appreciate that’s might be good for logging or something! *thumbsup*
More like sticks vs logs. :lol: It's really small. Think lawnmower-sized.

As far as Gorale being a 4x map, can anyone confirm this? I would've thought this would be big news on the forums but no one has talked that much about it. I'd love to know more but I'm away from the xbox at the moment.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Tippwarrior wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:46 pm

As far as im aware (correct me if im wrong) but all maps so far on consoles are the standard 2x map. Up until now there was an error or 2 showing up for 4x maps when trying to get them released on console. A 4x map is basically ywice the size of a standard map. So imagine lawfolds times 2 thats what Gorale is close to. there are maps that use the full 4x size and i think Rattlesnake Valley is one of them. Heres to hoping that map gets to us in the future.

Using the term 2x to refer to a standard size map is incorrect as a standard map would be 1x. 4x means the map is 4 times larger than a standard map. As far as I am aware there is no such thing as a 2x map.
PS4
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Tippwarrior wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:46 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:00 pm
And...

Well Gorale on console is X2.It has almost identical coordinates up and down the right side as GCV.Top right is the highest east/west coordinate bottom right is the highest north/south coordinate. Thank you for the info.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:58 pm
Jamiephilips23 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:49 pm Thanks for that mate appreciate that’s might be good for logging or something! *thumbsup*
More like sticks vs logs. :lol: It's really small. Think lawnmower-sized.

As far as Gorale being a 4x map, can anyone confirm this? I would've thought this would be big news on the forums but no one has talked that much about it. I'd love to know more but I'm away from the xbox at the moment.
Its not.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

canadafarms wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:06 pm Using the term 2x to refer to a standard size map is incorrect as a standard map would be 1x. 4x means the map is 4 times larger than a standard map. As far as I am aware there is no such thing as a 2x map.
This confused me as well because I never understood why a standard map was 2x until it was explained to me. I was under the impression that a standard map is 2km x 2km, thus a 2x2. The 4x4 map is 4km x 4km, or twice the size of a standard map. I'm probably wrong. I've never measured the distance myself.