Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

FordFarmer97

Re: Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ I agree, those ungrateful idi0ts ruin it all
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

People can't be grateful and I can't figure it out..

I'll be totally honest, I'm trying to figure out why in the world people seem so hyped for excavators for a farming simulator. You can't even dig in game. You can't use the tool for it's intended purpose....... Because it's not a digging simulator or a construction simulator.

That's just my $0.02

Crash
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Nice signature! I guess it's because it has a feller-buncher head with it, and some buckets that you can pick up piles with.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

CrashhawkCE wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:34 pmI'll be totally honest, I'm trying to figure out why in the world people seem so hyped for excavators for a farming simulator. You can't even dig in game. You can't use the tool for it's intended purpose....... Because it's not a digging simulator or a construction simulator.

That's just my $0.02
Easy there... :shock: While I do agree somewhat, you're about to trigger a sh*tstorm if you're not careful... :lol: (I'm only joking) Also, Welcome to the forum!

I think anyone involved in the video game business has to realize that most of the people commenting on their videos/webpage are 15 and under. That's not to say anything bad about young people (I have the mentality of a 12 year old, according to my wife), but they have to realize that a lot of the commentators are quite immature if they don't get exactly what they want. The Farming Simulator Facebook page is a prime example. Geeze, it gets bad over there.

Blacksheep get's his/their support from this and other forums where the "real" players and fans are. Not to mention the donations they receive from players and what they get from their downloads. You have to have thick skin in the gaming business. Even if you're just a player discussing a game on a forum. Sometimes if you express your opinion here, you have to be prepared for the flaming.

I try to stay out of those comments and I hope you guys do too. There's nothing to gain by arguing with idiots who have nothing to spread but hate and discontent. Don't let them get your blood pressure up over what is supposed to be a relaxing, chill game.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

BsM had to add all of those things to make it relevant. Nothing against BsM, they make awesome stuff and I have plenty of their mods on my XB1, but an excavator? How about a new tractor or harvester? Need to fill the 100hp to 250hp tractor range, update some of the default equipment (different engine packages /NH T6.175, T6.185 comes to mind/, wheel/track updates to some of the harvesters /wheeled NH CR10.90/, Mac Don Headers...... I can go on.. Gravity wagons...)

And just to stay on the Soapbox for another sec - What is the deal with the PC/Console hatred.....? Do people understand that having free mods made by anyone is a luxury? All of the work that Giants did to get free mods into the game and all I seem to hear is whining. If you want JD and courseplay and all of that go buy a pc.. Be happy with with what we do have.

Ok, I'm finished I guess.. I'll go back to my corner..

J & M Farms, Illinois
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

Fordfarmer97 - I just saw your signature.. both the #bluepower and that your console mod request isn't possible.. Lol

fenixguy - Don't let the number of posts fool you, I've been lurking the forums for a year and half or so.. Just haven't had much to say..

J & M Farms, Illinois
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Bsm can't do everything. a lot of other modders out there too. BsM is just getting to much stuff from a lot of people. he only makes what he wants to make. so be happy with what he does make and be glad that he does make mods and for consoles too. this whole I want this I want that is getting old. a lot of people complaining about it doesn't give 1 cent for any of his mods they are getting them "FREE" so how can you tell somebody you need to make this or you need to make that. until you take the time to produce mods that are time consuming yourself. don't be yelling that it's stuff that this is taking to long or I want this. that's the thing about the internet makes a lot of people keyboard warriors which in real life they are a little snot nose brat.
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

Im thankful for the people who are in this forum... thank you all :frown:
I like tractors and stuff :d
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

I hate people who give modders CR@P for not liking every mod they put out! I genuinely appreciate every mod that comes to console wether I like it or not, I appreciate the time and effort that it takes to make any mod no matter how big or small, what this community needs to do is support all modders out there and show them the appreciation they deserve! Forget those kids who want 9 million Bhp tractors and 5bsm trailers attached to each other!
Last edited by Jamiephilips23 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

*thumbsup*
Jamiephilips23 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:32 pm I have people who give modders CR@P for not liking every mod they put out! I genuinely appreciate every mod that comes to console wether I like it or not, I appreciate the time and effort that it takes to make any mod no matter how big or small, what this community needs to do is support all modders out there and show them the appreciation they deserve! Forget those kids who want 9 million Bhp tractors and 5bsm trailers attached to each other!
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Jamiephilips23 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:32 pm I have people who give modders CR@P
Are they on the payroll?? Lol
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:53 pm Are they on the payroll?? Lol
Silly auto correct
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
Jethrofarmer17

Post by Jethrofarmer17 »

I'm a nobody on here but I am thankful to modders if I like their mods or not they don't have to do it and the fact they do is so greatly appreciated those who want want want learn how to make the mods and do it yourself thank you
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

I support modders they are good
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

I look at it this way I thank black sheep and all the modders for what they do everyday to make the game more than just a plan Jane game for us. so haters just need to take their ps4 or pc disk out take it to the garbage can snap it in half and not play. then then being got anything to wine about.