Can someome mod the van to give it orange flashing lights and a trailer hitch for PS4 modhub

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Yellowarmy1996

Can someome mod the van to give it orange flashing lights and a trailer hitch for PS4 modhub

Post by Yellowarmy1996 »

Could someone please mod the rumbler to allow it to have flashing oranage roof lights and a trailer hitch ?

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.
jbordelon

Re: Can someome mod the van to give it orange flashing lights and a trailer hitch for PS4 modhub

Post by jbordelon »

I would kill to get a trailer hitch on that thing.
Jamiephilips23

Re: Can someome mod the van to give it orange flashing lights and a trailer hitch for PS4 modhub

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Yellowarmy1996 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:36 pm Could someone please mod the rumbler to allow it to have flashing oranage roof lights and a trailer hitch ?
Don’t think modders can mod in game models but not sure buddy!
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Yellowarmy1996 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:36 pm Could someone please mod the rumbler to allow it to have flashing oranage roof lights and a trailer hitch ?

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.
I don't think they'd let an edit of a Giants model on console.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I can confirm that they do not. That's what they told me at least when I asked the Mod Hub team directly
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
da-hoffi

Post by da-hoffi »

That's why I wonder about the AutoLoadPack for consoles.
The DPW 180 and bale grab is already in base game....so only "one" functional change but it gets approved.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I believe it's only appearance changes that aren't allowed
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ah but does it physically change the equipment?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ If you're talking about this van, then yes. A trailer hitch and beacons would change how it looked
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.