Estancia Lapacho

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
PrincessJessi84

Re: Estancia Lapacho

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

ok so i know its old hat for all of u guys but i just got done playing with the map a bit and equipment.. there r some things i REALLY like.. the map while very.... orange.. reminds me of sosnovka which is a map that for some reason has always pulled me in so im hoping this one is the same.. i love the house and the garage with the opening door.. hate the bushes everywhere that cannot be mowed (seriously u guys dont learn.. we hate non mowable bushes.. stop it!).. also not overly fond of the fact that its hard to tell where the road ends and field begins.. but otherwise its an ok map.. imma try to make it home for awhile.. as for the equipment.. love the open cab mf.. absolutely adore the harvester.. all the way down to the squeaky brakes i just love it! love being able to get a 180hp tractor for under $140k.. now there is something i dont get.. with the little sugar cane harvester im able to put the tipper behind it and unload as i go which is great as it has no crop storage.. but with the self propelled one i cannot seem to hook anything up even with the hitch installed.. am i missing something here or do u actually expect me to pay a worker to drive the harvester while i follow with a tipper? please tell me ive overlooked some important detail??? oh and i tested a couple things and it seems giants missed a nice chance on this one.. i checked out of curiosity to see if the tree harvester worked on the palms and it does which was neat.. so i thought "well we would never seen a fir or anything similar here so lets see what happens if we plant a few trees" and guess what.. fir trees... really!?!? im pretty sure it wouldnt have taken much to make the trees grow as palm trees.. fir trees r stupidly unrealistic in that part of the world.. i mean.. even the saplings r open to it as they arent even labeled as fir trees.. but no.. i dont really care as i dont really do a lot of logging anyway but it seems ridunkulas that if i wanna do any tree farming i either have to grow an unrealistic tree or cut down the native trees that cannot be regrown or put back as placeables.. anyway.. anyone know whats the deal with that harvester not hooking up to anything to empty on the fly?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Every promotional material I've seen shows someone following the harvester with a tractor and tipper so I think that was intentional.

The trees being the wrong kind is probably an oversight and hopefully one of the community managers can pass that on to the developers.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

thats not even logical though.. they offer a completely useless hitch as an upgrade.. and i for one hate hiring workers.. i would rather run the harvester myself.. i dont see the point in paying my in game money so an AI helper can have the fun of running the machine.. if the hitch were another half meter out it would work fine.. the little one works fine.. no i think they messed up and clearly have no intention of fixing it which is kinda bogus
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

My guess would be that they added the hitch as an option just in case someone came up with a mod for it in the future.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:42 am thats not even logical though.. they offer a completely useless hitch as an upgrade.. and i for one hate hiring workers.. i would rather run the harvester myself.. i dont see the point in paying my in game money so an AI helper can have the fun of running the machine.. if the hitch were another half meter out it would work fine.. the little one works fine.. no i think they messed up and clearly have no intention of fixing it which is kinda bogus
I heard or read somewhere that the hitch was made for people running the harvester themselves. You can hook a DB-8 (I think?) To it
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Someone should make a pin-hook extention(somekind of bar that we put on the harvester to extend the attacher

Or an Auger Wagon that has a belt like the Beet/Potatoe harvester, for SugarCane :mrgreen:

FYI I work SC with CoursePlay, 1 on the harvester, 1 on a tractor with a tipper and Myself on my SemiTruck with the Semi Tipper transporting to Storage or Seller.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:42 am thats not even logical though.. they offer a completely useless hitch as an upgrade.. and i for one hate hiring workers.. i would rather run the harvester myself.. i dont see the point in paying my in game money so an AI helper can have the fun of running the machine.. if the hitch were another half meter out it would work fine.. the little one works fine.. no i think they messed up and clearly have no intention of fixing it which is kinda bogus

There are two that are in game that will work. I don't remember but it's somewhere in one of these topics.
XBOX/ FS22
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

It looks like the agroliner hkd 402 mod will work with it.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Krd1749 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:47 am It looks like the agroliner hkd 402 mod will work with it.
It's far from ideal... first and most of all, it's only 21k liters(I think) and then, to empty it, you have to stop harvesting, unpin from harvester, pin on a tractor and then go empty...
Or in the best case, you need a 2nd tipper... Wich means also unpin the filled tipper, pin the other tipper to then getting the 2nd tipper pinned to get back harvesting, while you go emptying the full tipper.
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 am.. hate the bushes everywhere that cannot be mowed (seriously u guys dont learn.. we hate non mowable bushes.. stop it!)
PLOW the area. Use the R 5000 (under Misc) to restore the grass.
I cleared most of the bushes around where I work.
PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 am am i missing something here or do u actually expect me to pay a worker to drive the harvester while i follow with a tipper? please tell me ive overlooked some important detail??? oh and i tested a couple things and it seems giants missed a nice chance on this one..
That is how that machine works. It does not pull its own trailer. This is a multi-person job. Look up the machine on YouTube.
Hire a worker for the harvester, follow them with Tatra ITR with a Grain Container (45k L). Unload that into train silo.
PrincessJessi84 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 am i checked out of curiosity to see if the tree harvester worked on the palms and it does which was neat.. so i thought "well we would never seen a fir or anything similar here so lets see what happens if we plant a few trees" and guess what.. fir trees... really!?!? im pretty sure it wouldnt have taken much to make the trees grow as palm trees.. fir trees r stupidly unrealistic in that part of the world.. i mean.. even the saplings r open to it as they arent even labeled as fir trees.. but no.. i dont really care as i dont really do a lot of logging anyway but it seems ridunkulas that if i wanna do any tree farming i either have to grow an unrealistic tree or cut down the native trees that cannot be regrown or put back as placeables..
Agreed

EDIT: Why is this under Modding? This should be in General.
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
markare

Post by markare »

It was either moved here during the reshuffle or if it was here originally it was deemed worthy of staying. The thread is over 3 months old
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Guil

Post by Guil »

Well spotted farmer216 (inspector Clouseau) :lol:
markare is on the right track, somehow or another I managed to move this thread without realising it :blushnew: I'll move it back if anyone wants?
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

"Well, Cato, I'm back on the case!"

Its not a MOD, its official DLC. (Right?)

I just found it odd that Giants DLC is under modding.
Meanwhile, Seasons and Blacksheep both have a thread in General.

It doesn't matter either way, I lurk the entire site. :)
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
gidrpy

Post by gidrpy »

I can say with all confidence that it is paraguay(i'm from there), the store is called Karumbe SRL, karumbe means turtle in guarani, paraguay’s second official language, there are some jesuit ruins(just like in paraguay) outside the town, and inside the house, there is a newspaper exactly identical as paraguay’s most read newspaper, here is the proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/MOYYDTp