Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

PrincessJessi84

Re: Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

i am also looking forward to this map.. i know i dont often comment on these threads but having seen the peeks we have been given i honestly see me moving my operation here.. i hope to get as many hours or more on this map as i have CPF.. thank u guys for all the amazing talent u have poured into this map as well as your others.. it does not go unnoticed
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Wow, that last pic got me really pumped for some reason, probably because the street signage and power lines add a ton of authenticity.

Coming from someone who has just recently relocated to the Pacific Northwest, that pic looks like any number of farming regions I've visited recently.
heyimbill.com
Jake2050

Post by Jake2050 »

Really hoping it is an American map, love the others too but it would be nice to have a map close to home in the American mid-west
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

Turbojugend wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:59 am Wow, that last pic got me really pumped for some reason, probably because the street signage and power lines add a ton of authenticity.

Coming from someone who has just recently relocated to the Pacific Northwest, that pic looks like any number of farming regions I've visited recently.
If this map is of the Pacific Northwest, I don't think I will be able to leave my computer for days....
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Mythtaken

Post by Mythtaken »

I am NOT looking forward to this new map.

CPF and The West Coast have already taken over my FS life and if there's another, I'm going to have to say goodbye to one of those. But which? How do I choose? Why would you want to do this to people?

That new map could be Canada, as we have that sort of signage. Though from the the pictures, it certainly isn't one of the prairie provinces -- not nearly flat enough and waaaaay too many trees.
If you sow your wild oats, hope for a crop failure.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

You know what I want.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

The "Work In Progress" topic is now available at the link below:

viewtopic.php?f=952&t=123060
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

A great X2 US map with attention to detail has been long time coming, especially for all the console famers out there. This looks amazing. Can't wait to see it.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Anyone managed to find this on google eart yet?
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Patrick73 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:27 pm Anyone managed to find this on google eart yet?
Not many yet, but can I please ask if anyone does find it on google earth please can you NOT share it publicly on any forum. The owner of the farm asked me to keep the exact location of the farm private for security reasons, and I will respect his request.
PrincessJessi84

Hey BulletBill.. by chance will this american farm cater to small farmers as well as big? im not complaining and have no expectations of the map beyond the awesomeness that u guys r known for.. just curious about which equipment i might be bringing to this farm in hopes that it will have a nice combination of field sizes
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
NCFarmer3842

Post by NCFarmer3842 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:40 am Hey BulletBill.. by chance will this american farm cater to small farmers as well as big? im not complaining and have no expectations of the map beyond the awesomeness that u guys r known for.. just curious about which equipment i might be bringing to this farm in hopes that it will have a nice combination of field sizes
From the looks of the map there are several small fields and BB said he made it with small farmers and big farmers in mind. Being a small farmer myself I understand where your coming from
Playing on Xbox X in North Carolina
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Yes if you look at the cultivator_density image (the black and red one) that is showing you a PDA image view of all the fields on the map. Everywhere it is red is a field you can work.

I haven't measured the exact sizes yet, but the smallest ive noticed is about 1.5 acres and the largest about 35 acres.

So whether you like small machinery or large this map will suit you.
PrincessJessi84

sounds good.. im really excited to see these next few maps.. exciting times here in the fs world :smileynew:
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

-
New update available, please check the first post on the W.I.P. topic to find out more...
-

- LINK: viewtopic.php?f=952&t=123060

(To make it easier for people to see which section of the W.I.P. topic is new I will add this banner:

at the start of the latest section posted. Just scroll down until you find it.)