Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

PrincessJessi84

Re: Frontier Design - Discussion Topic

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

it look brilliant!!! stunning scenery
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Looks amazing B.B. How the map borders are done is one of the first things I tend to check out when looking at a new map. If they're badly done they can really throw you out of being immersed in a map and imagining its real. Yourself and OxygenDavid look like you've found the answer though. Looks great. Really interesting.
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Wow, I am genuinely looking forward to this map, It just looks stunning. Just hope that people aren't allowed to do youtube videos on it as have been watching some guy in Canada do a series on Oakfield Farm. Kinda defeats the object slightly If you know the map inside out already.

But that aside will follow the progress of this one. And try and not watch any youtube stuff.
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

Zetor9145 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:21 am Wow, I am genuinely looking forward to this map, It just looks stunning. Just hope that people aren't allowed to do youtube videos on it as have been watching some guy in Canada do a series on Oakfield Farm. Kinda defeats the object slightly If you know the map inside out already.

But that aside will follow the progress of this one. And try and not watch any youtube stuff.
That guy in Canada is English. Hes from near where Oakfield is based on. Anyways Landykid is one of testers for Oxygendavid and Bulletbill so he will always get the map earlier to review and live stream it so people can see it. You don't have to watch his streams if you don't want to know what the map looks like.
oxygendavid

Post by oxygendavid »

Yeah so far only 4 youtubers have the map.....because of the time of the year and it being busy for everyone this map has taken me longer to release it than I thought as its out of my hands. The youtubers have had it for quite a while now...in future I will wait for the very last moment before lets plays start.

I know It might be hard but for the time being if you don't want any spoilers stay away from the videos...than you have more to watch when its finally released. :)
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Just a question, what if all the ground texture is sand/dirt or something else than green. Console players would be able to roll / delete. That way we also can make roads or open spaces. Now its all green, and even mud would look bettar than green. Something could be done in the future maps??
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
oxygendavid

Post by oxygendavid »

BearClaw wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:54 pm Just a question, what if all the ground texture is sand/dirt or something else than green. Console players would be able to roll / delete. That way we also can make roads or open spaces. Now its all green, and even mud would look bettar than green. Something could be done in the future maps??
lots of people ask for custom maps where they can build there own farm or do things like you mentioned. you wont ever really see a map like that on modhub as gameplay wise it wouldn't look very good or be very playable and would probably get a rubbish rating.

Me personally .....green looks much better on a map.

If you want to customise a map yourself your best idea would be to buy a pc and giants editor and do what you like. :)
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

I think you may misunderstand me. On the west coast as example, several fields have sand / dirt ground when i delete it with the roller. But not all. In the walley there are also a lot of ground that are dirt and not green. This makes it possible to make dirt roads that are not green, thats all.
oxygendavid

Post by oxygendavid »

BearClaw wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:10 pm I think you may misunderstand me. On the west coast as example, several fields have sand / dirt ground when i delete it with the roller. But not all. In the walley there are also a lot of ground that are dirt and not green. This makes it possible to make dirt roads that are not green, thats all.
Ahhh I see sorry. yes this is something that could be done with most fields....usually I don't change the texture as no one sees it under the field but thanks for bringing it up as its something that I could do in future maps.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Any of these maps have taco stands?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

oxygendavid wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:51 pm
BearClaw wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:10 pm I think you may misunderstand me. On the west coast as example, several fields have sand / dirt ground when i delete it with the roller. But not all. In the walley there are also a lot of ground that are dirt and not green. This makes it possible to make dirt roads that are not green, thats all.
Ahhh I see sorry. yes this is something that could be done with most fields....usually I don't change the texture as no one sees it under the field but thanks for bringing it up as its something that I could do in future maps.
Thanx alot, will appriciate it *thumbsup*
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

oxygendavid wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:38 pm Yeah so far only 4 youtubers have the map.....because of the time of the year and it being busy for everyone this map has taken me longer to release it than I thought as its out of my hands. The youtubers have had it for quite a while now...in future I will wait for the very last moment before lets plays start.

I know It might be hard but for the time being if you don't want any spoilers stay away from the videos...than you have more to watch when its finally released. :)
That's cool, But yes I can understand the testing bit....And sorry I think my post possibly came across sounding rude..It wasn't meant to have. And yes I won't watch anything to do with the new map when it comes out. Lol.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Finally spotted in google earth and I must say its pretty spot on... as BB requested though I will not reprint here to honor the owners privacy wishes...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I love watching new map videos before I get the map. Helps me decide if that's somewhere I'd like to go without having to download and delete if it's not. It also helps me get an idea of how I'm going to run the map.

That being said, I KNOW I'll be playing on Lone Oak Farm and I don't want to spoil it. I mean, geez! Just from the screenshots alone I know it'll do nicely. I want to stay off the first look videos but I know I'll cave and watch them while drooling.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:25 pm Finally spotted in google earth and I must say its pretty spot on... as BB requested though I will not reprint here to honor the owners privacy wishes...
Well done... been looking myself but no success,how long did it take you? Oregon must be the size of the Uk