FDR Map Updates.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Jamiephilips23

Re: FDR Map Updates.

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

I don’t think animals should be added I would love to see better sawmills or 2 or 3 for each map just one is boring!
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
Curly484

Post by Curly484 »

Log crane at sawmill so you could unload log form trailer to sell point. Like the vinilla log crane on GCV
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Jamiephilips23 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:07 pm I don’t think animals should be added I would love to see better sawmills or 2 or 3 for each map just one is boring!
Need manure for green houses.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
MPosp

Post by MPosp »

I'm playing Pacific Inlet Logging as a simulation of wood harvesting in Canada. The map suits me the way it is, but I welcome the planned wood weight adjustment and more Seasons supoort, the more I will not have to start over again and use my savegame.
What you are suggesting (more sawmills or animals) would lead to a major overhaul of the map, and those who have played will have to start over again.
The animals are extra in this map, they do not belong here. So the greenhouses. Whoever needs manure can add a placeable manure shop.
One saw is enough if you want the map to rejuvenate and process wood in more ways, then I recommend the placeable buildings that I add to the map and it is very fun - sawmill, charcoal production, pallets, cardboard or woodwinds.
If it is not enough, it is possible to add placeable fish farming and subsequent production of products from them (caviar, etc.). All this to Canada is IMHO :smileynew:
I apologize for English, I use Google Translator. Some terms may be garbled or inaccurate.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Pacific Inlet Logging 6.1.0.0 Preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRTNdgmHuHQ
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
MPosp

Post by MPosp »

mcatalyst wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:37 am Pacific Inlet Logging 6.1.0.0 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRTNdgmHuHQ
I'm very much grateful for the Seasons support, but the new sawmill is so industrial, it's not all right in the map. :confusednew:
I apologize for English, I use Google Translator. Some terms may be garbled or inaccurate.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

The building isn't my preference either but its the only one that I knew of to be able to match up with the crane. The previous one didn't have a good spot for it and I didn't want it to be a stand alone system with a sell point directly on the ground.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

*thumbsup* *thumbsup* I like it. Need a manure sellpoint to do greenhouses. Or cows/pigs.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

Good job @mcatalyst! I like the crane. I wish more maps utilized the crane but nevertheless you’re doing great man. I really appreciate the work you put in for us console players! Keep up the great work!
Legion Hills Logging on PC
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

The snow mask under the middle of the "sawmill" building has been fixed.

Also a quick note for the lake sell point. When it freezes over the logs will stay on top of the ice.
When the ice melts the logs are still stuck in the same position until something else interacts with them. (i.e. floating logs on water)
Once you toss additional logs on top of the frozen ones they will all fall to the sell point under the water.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

No poop?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Nope
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

mcatalyst wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:21 amNope
Never?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Not really sure yet. I don't want to put much more into a logging map. I'd rather not add animals from my point of view because I'm more focused on the logging system. From your point of view what is the most minimum item needed to do everything you want?
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

mcatalyst wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:21 pm Not really sure yet. I don't want to put much more into a logging map. I'd rather not add animals from my point of view because I'm more focused on the logging system. From your point of view what is the most minimum item needed to do everything you want?
Greenhouses and the apple trees get double income from manure. If it was slurry it would be aced,because we can buy slurry. My POV poop is the minimum. But,this is your vision. And your vision for it is logging. And thats fine with me. Im ready to drive on ice. Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.