Horsch Pronto 9SW problem

Sergeant Larson

Horsch Pronto 9SW problem

Post by Sergeant Larson »

I bought this guy yesterday bc seeding was starting to take waaaaay longer than the harvest with my one Vader drill. I didnt realize the thing is piggyback style! The pic in shop is very misleading. :lol: Anyway I hooked the pronto up to a Holly half track (the 435), and my worker is leaving the dreaded stubble tufts at the turnarounds. After watching him operate i can see the tractor WANTS to turn tighter, but is being limited by the first pivot(where the tractor hooks up). Does anyone know a workaround for this? Would putting a weight(or some other intermediary) on the back of my tractor allow any more range of motion? Sorry if the question has been asked before, but searches were yielding no results. pun intended. :biggrin2: Thanks in advance.
"What good is a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?"
-Henry David Thoreau

XBONE
ILL6 Cooperative
Sosnovka Hard No Seasons 270 hrs
Bastogne, Montana
Lone Oak Farm Normal No Seasons
Hairy Bob

Re: Horsch Pronto 9SW problem

Post by Hairy Bob »

Using a weight might work, I can't remember if the pronto has the right attacher to connect to it though.
Failing that, you could try using an articulated tractor, like the T9 or the quadtrac. They seem to turn better with larger implements than the other available tractors in game.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Sergeant Larson

Re: Horsch Pronto 9SW problem

Post by Sergeant Larson »

I didnt think of using an articulated bc i kinda hate driving them but you may be on to something. Thanks Bob. *thumbsup*
"What good is a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?"
-Henry David Thoreau

XBONE
ILL6 Cooperative
Sosnovka Hard No Seasons 270 hrs
Bastogne, Montana
Lone Oak Farm Normal No Seasons