Bale limit

Squirrel2004_448

Re: Bale limit

Post by Squirrel2004_448 »

What I usually do is fill up the forage silo with straw, grass, hay then bale the rest of whichever then sale them when I hit the limit then put the rest up for when I need money, you can get 64000 dollars on the BSM flatbed with them stacked 5 high during the wheat harvest just don't make turns too fast lol. Load a load of them and sell what you need it's an easy way to make extra money.
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

So here’s a trick I discovered for console. The forage and chips silo placeable can store TMR as well. I mix up 500,000 L of TMR dump it and keep extra bales in storage in case I need them. I also suggest Farmer Klein’s spreadsheet. Not fully tested by me yet so I like to keep a bit excess since we can’t buy bales on console. As a note I wasn’t able to refill the mixer from the silo so I used a tipper instead.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya just mix a whole boat load of tmr when you have some free time, then use a tipper to feed cattle
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

This is probably a stupid question, but I assume it's 200 bales total and not per bale type?
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yep
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I like the good suggestion to turn silage bales into silage in the mixer. then I back it into the receptor on tvtof and I get about 5k for the batch. I am going to try to do that. I am glad there is a 200 bale limit. I didn't know that before now. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

This needs to be adjusted for FS19 and Seasons mod. I'd like to use balers more but with the limit I can't get it to work when all I should do is use pickup wagons and put in silos. At around the 300 cow mark it snags up and makes this a problem.
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

We have all of these buy points now for slurry etc, what are the chances of having a Hay or Straw bale buy point in game. Having the flexibility to buy them as needed (especially if you are starting seasons)
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

CrashhawkCE wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:44 am We have all of these buy points now for slurry etc, what are the chances of having a Hay or Straw bale buy point in game. Having the flexibility to buy them as needed (especially if you are starting seasons)
Buy Bales mod: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Read the signature. They on console
XBOX/ FS22
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

This is on console by the way. My issue is there is no good way to scale baling atleast in season without going heavy into mods that store bulk. Once you get into using mods for storing bulk the game no longer makes sense to bale anymore. Its a shame because I enjoy the baling process and logistics of moving/storing them. If I want to keep the farm going with the baling I'm artificially handcuffing the game progress.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

The problem with consoles and the limited amount of bales, vehicles and mods is, that consoles are limited in their ressources, Giants have to make sure, that the game still runs fine with maximum bales, vehicles and under full use of the mods. If Giants wants to release the FS19 on the same consoles and increase for example the bale limit, they have to make a cut somewhere else.
Ofcourse the new FS will see some improvments in the performance but there will also be some new features added, which elimitnates that performance boost.
If you can't live without baling and want to do it on a large scale, you will have to switch over to a good PC or wait until the next Gen consoles come out and play the game on those.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC