[SOLVED] Update loop

Michael5941

[SOLVED] Update loop

Post by Michael5941 »

I got a issue I'm updating spectacle island but after it hits 100% it resets back to 0% and reupdates this has caused my system storage to hit 100% is this a known bug and if so is there a fix (sorry if a topic like this already and exist I'm in a rush because I have to go somewhere soon and I don't have time to look for a similar topic)

EDIT(Lethian): Moved to Modhub Bugreports.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Update loop

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Michael!

Please try the following for me: Delete your modmap and restart the whole game. Now try redownloading the modmap again and see if it will install this time. Does it show up in the map selection screen when starting a new game?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

That worked thanks also for anyone else who wants to avoid this. I think I learned what caused this bug because after I got spectacle island to finally install; I installed another map called artic logging and after I clicked install I closed the game while it was in the process of downloading when I got back on to let it Finnish downloading it looped just like before. I also closed the game during spectacle Islands' update as well this is what is making me think that closing the game while stuff was downloading/updating caused a loop to occur so if this was the cause then to avoid it might be as simple as letting the mod(s) download/update first before closing the game.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Glad to hear this worked for you ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images