Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Lisertan »

tecto wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:57 pm Ok thanks :) I can't wait anyway!!

One more question. Will the vehicles have the interactive dashboard lights? It's a really small thing that will make many people happier :D

And regarding vehicle customisation - will there be a preview window for this?
It will be good to see the preview of e.g. wider wheels or something - before paying :) Now we're paying for this as blind :mrgreen:

I can't talk about most of these things right now. Sorry.
We will go into more detail about the game at a later date. :) (sounds like a marketing answer and quite frankly: it is. Some things are not finalized, some things are not ready to talk about them.. stuff like this)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Okay, love the trailer. A few things I noticed that may or may not be included:

The dog (duh, already discussed)
Hand tools; rakes, shovels etc... They're awfully prominent in the video.
The pickup has a roll-cage/maybe a toolbox or something on top. Barrels in the bed.
The barn is functional now possibly (like having doors)? No more just a bale sell point perhaps.
Horses, we've already discussed.
Keys. A lot of focus on the keys. Perhaps a bit more interaction with doors/buttons/etc...
Mud puddle. Now that could just be for a bit of artistic license, but I have a suspicion (along with Lisertan's post) that weather might have a bigger role in this game.

Super excited about the clouds, sun/moon, fog stuff. I'm sure this game will look great.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Don't think too much about the things in the trailer. Sounds harsh, but keep in mind it is a marketing trailer after all. ;)

The dog however, is in there for a reason

It is a teaser trailer, there is a longer and even cooler version of it, but we will show this thing waaaaaaaay later. Like.. months from now.
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
shunwick

Post by shunwick »

Will I be able to shelter from the rain in my barn or will the roof still leak?
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

I am happy with your information lissertan, they are very happy that they are still interested in consoles, despite how hard the console community was in terms of demanding things that can not be done, I hope this new FS brings us a little closer to a pc in terms of realism function and equipment, I also hope the reflection of the belizas to turn them on better performance in that of the lights as well as activate preventive lights as the directional this and much more I know that you are in a greater effort to bring us new things new equipment more crops more than a little bit I appreciate the great work of giants and their members as well as the creators behind the screens, and we go liss know you know a lot so as they say in my country of Mexico, desenbucha :lol: everything you know hahahaha take the soup come on, thank you lissertan for keeping us in constant information and partirte in a thousand pieces hahaha for the company and the community we hope the greatest of this game :hi:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
vortex1988

Post by vortex1988 »

will farming 19 be optimized for AMD video-card??
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Right , the day before it releases , I'm gonna clean all the dust out the console to get tip-top performance .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

vortex1988 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:21 pm will farming 19 be optimized for AMD video-card??
We will optimize as much as we can, no worries.
Community Manager

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:07 pm Don't think too much about the things in the trailer. Sounds harsh, but keep in mind it is a marketing trailer after all. ;)
But this is the internet! We must create useless theories about stuff we know nothing about. :lol:

Just kidding, you guys keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
vortex1988

Post by vortex1988 »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:41 pm
vortex1988 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:21 pm will farming 19 be optimized for AMD video-card??
We will optimize as much as we can, no worries.
Very well, because farming 17 isn't optimized well for AMD videocard.
I have a 580 8 Gb XFX (i5-6600 and 16Gb of ram) and in farming 17 with max setting, for example with a lot of vehicle and field worked, the FPS have a lot of drop and it doesn't use the videocard at it's max potentially.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 pm
cmusic52 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:03 pm well he said they did a complete overhaul of their engine, sooo its not the same engine, its changed and improved
You know what? Let me go into detail:

Here is what we did:
The Sky is dynamic now. Real coulds (3d objects) that turn grey before it starts to rain, so you can predict the weather
Sun and Moon are there and moving
We added volumetric fog (it looks SO good)
We added:
Depth of Field
Color grading / Tone Mapping
High Dynamic Range Rendering
Bloom
Global Illumination (SSAO)
Dynamic Eye Adaptation
Light Scattering

That's a huge list for a engine update and the results will blow you away once we can show them.

High Dynamic Range Rendering as in HDR support for HDR TVs and monitors? Can’t wait to play this on a top end next ten Nvidia GPU :biggrin2:
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Glad to see some news dispelling the rumor that consoles would not be supported. Good to see Giants get out in front of that early. The limited information sounds like some good changes are coming that will be good for the game. Look forward to seeing more.
CanadianFarmer87

Post by CanadianFarmer87 »

Can't wait. Come on fall release date
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

CanadianFarmer87 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:34 pm Can't wait. Come on fall release date
Now now don’t wish your time away😁
rlfarm

Post by rlfarm »

It would be great to know if in new farming simulator we will have active terrain like bumps, mud and even ability to get stuck? :hmm: