The DLC proposal – Next steps

Nigelbilt

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by Nigelbilt »

Class is coming because the got the license. JD not so much.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Nigelbilt wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:50 amClass is coming because the got the license.
And where did you get that?
PS5 / FS22
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

I got that from this forum like last January.

EDIT: January 2017
Guil

Post by Guil »

Nigelbilt wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:50 am Class is coming because the got the license. JD not so much.
There was no confirmation of claas, this information is direct from lisertan.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

I am not saying GIANTS has confirmed it, but the source from over a year ago, who has been correct numerous times, stated GIANTS and Claas having been working together for sometime. I am confident that Claas will be licensed and in game at launch for FS19. Based solely on the source being correct more often than not.

EDIT: I am looking for the link for the actual source, before it was posted here. The first source was on FB correct?
Guil

Post by Guil »

I can't be sure but I think that leonebianco24 was the first person to post it. Lisertan has said all it ever was and is, is a rumour.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

If I recall correctly Listertan never said it was “just a rumour” he said “all I can say is it’s just a rumour” no?

Like he couldn’t confirm or deny type thing. Having the Claas license at launch would be a pretty big deal, I would assume GIANTS would want to use that announcement to drive sales much closer to launch.

Or not. Wishful thinking and I guess only GIANTS and/or Claas really know. I think it is safe to say Claas is infinity times more likely than JD though.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

None of the brands that have ever been in FS series or that are in the game right now or that have never been in it have been officially confirmed by Giants for FS19. Like never.

And actually Lisertan made it pretty clear that there will be no official information about brands untill marketing lets that happen.

So, posting comments like it is a legit and official information doesn't really help people.
It just causes false hope and a ton of bickering about it.
PS5 / FS22
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

I literally just said that man.

Same source was correct about the new map being South American. Same source was correct about season coming to console. So if you want to gamble you go with the odds.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Who or what is the source you keep referencing? As it stands now, there is no comfirmed claas agreement.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

I’m going through FB now looking for the original source. From what I recall it was guy talking to a Claas marketing employee at an agro fair early last year. Main points was that GIANTS and Claas had been working together for some time, GIANTS have already been given 3D models and it was too late for Claas to show up in FS18 so they would be in FS19. Same guy said the expansion was South American in like May or June last year and a bunch of other things that have come to happen. It’s a German guy.

EDIT: still scrolling through FB but came across this that shows I am not actually just making this stuff up

https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=191551.0
Guil

Post by Guil »

I wasn't doubting you, the user I mentioned above posted it here and I deleted it or edited out the link, I still don't believe it's anything other than a rumour.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

You could be 100% correct that it just a rumour. Was looking for the OG post here but I couldn’t find it, thought I was going crazy, now I know why I couldn’t find it lol.

I enjoy gambling and when some random german dude on the internet is on a hot streak, I will go with it :-P :-P
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

@nigelbilt, admittedly rumors don't just popup out of nowhere. They are always flamed by some sort information.
In this case it might be true that Claas or JD or even both of them will be in FS19. But that is just a rumor.

What I oppose is projecting a rumor based information like a legit one.

That is absolutely not personal about you. If you felt that way please excuse me.
But as a regular I'm just extremely sick of false information traveling at the speed of light in this forum.

Edit:
Nigelbilt wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:55 amI enjoy gambling and when some random german dude on the internet is on a hot streak, I will go with it :-P :-P
Was that for me? :biggrin2: If it was, I'm not German but I'm a lot like them.
PS5 / FS22
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

No, the German is the guy who knows what GIANTS is going to do before they do it. Can’t find his actual name, he might not actually be German, going off memory.