Another FS19 Video

RODHA

Re: Another FS19 Video

Post by RODHA »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:20 pmBecause it's their video, not ours. We can't just publish stuff that's not owned by us :D
One way or another, you have to accept the fact that your official youtube channel is waaaayyyy behind in terms of providing information and entertainment on FS series. Only 1-2 videos before the release of a DLC or a new game.

I usually watch FS stuff on a ton of different channels other than your official channel.

Let me give you an example.
How does that sound, if you decide to make an official lets play series on your maps with your machinery showing us how to use everything via different methods? All you need is a proffesional player dedicated to playing FS. I don't think such a candidate is hard to find for you :biggrin2:

Wouldn't that be a great PR leap fwd? Wouldn't that provide you the title of being worlds first simulation game that teaches to new gamers how to play the actual game?

Also, that would make up as an event that is more accessible for outside Europe residents compared to lets say Farmcon :biggrin2:

Add office tours, development sneak peeks and interviews to the formula and voila :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Nordvarg wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:51 pm
Krd1749 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:46 pm What is the harvester he mentions in the video? I can't understand what he said.
AGCO's Ideal harvester (it won the 'Machine of the Year' award at Agritechnica '17)
That makes a lot more sense than what I thought I heard. :lol:
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

RODHA wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:57 pm
Lisertan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:20 pmBecause it's their video, not ours. We can't just publish stuff that's not owned by us :D
One way or another, you have to accept the fact that your official youtube channel is waaaayyyy behind in terms of providing information and entertainment on FS series. Only 1-2 videos before the release of a DLC or a new game.

I usually watch FS stuff on a ton of different channels other than your official channel.

Let me give you an example.
How does that sound, if you decide to make an official lets play series on your maps with your machinery showing us how to use everything via different methods? All you need is a proffesional player dedicated to playing FS. I don't think such a candidate is hard to find for you :biggrin2:

Wouldn't that be a great PR leap fwd? Wouldn't that provide you the title of being worlds first simulation game that teaches to new gamers how to play the actual game?

Also, that would make up as an event that is more accessible for outside Europe residents compared to lets say Farmcon :biggrin2:

Add office tours, development sneak peeks and interviews to the formula and voila :biggrin2:
Many of these things are in the works. :) We've started with the sugar cane tutorial and ROPA will get a tutorial video as well. We are totally cool with people having information on their channels, in fact I'm sending most new information to youtubers before we publish them ourselfes. I think it's great for our community to get something out of this game for their own.. let's call it brand recognition...

However, we will increase the content in the future, just not to crazy numbers as our video dude would kill us (as an official channel we have to deliver to a certain quality standard after all).
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Fair enough. As an extremely addicted player, I just have the feeling that Giants is not involved enough on the social media part of things as much as I would have expected. That is it. Not a big deal may be but it kinda makes you feel the gap.
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

That's why they hired a video dude and me :D
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:45 pm That's why they hired a video dude and me :D
liss I am preparing a channel for all the people of Latin America South America and Mexico who are good consumers of this game there are many Latinos who play this simulator and I think that almost nobody contributes information to be fresh so I will give myself the task of inform on this side thanks to other YouTubers I will get info and I will give it to know in Spanish
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

I usually watch different mod map videos on YouTube in my down time of driving a semi truck and came across a video recently posted that has dynamic sky on autumn oaks map, clouds move and change to gray when it's about to rain and there is Sun rise and Sun sets, wondering if this is how the sky will look in fs19 when giants say we will have dynamic sky...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vOHVY0Ke4Yc
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

GIANTS Facebook and Twitter pages are pretty active.
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

good video. I think it means that the AGCO Ideal harvester is comfirmed then? someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^ Based on the video and coming from a Giants employee, I would say it is confirmed :)
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

I got an idea. Why don' t you guys make chicken house? So it can be bought like bee house and make money like bees? It is better deal then 9 chickens running around and 53 eggs in the grass.It is kind a goofy to collect 53 eggs /day and deliver them accross a map.Then may be we can have more then 9 visual cows on the map.
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

How many players bother to collect those 53 eggs every day? Little chicken farm which can be put on map anywhere makes a lot more sense.
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

And please ,guys , do something with traffic. Why tractor with heavy trailer goes faster then car? The West Coast makes it more realistic with different speed limit zones.Comon, guys.
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Nigelbilt wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:04 pm GIANTS Facebook and Twitter pages are pretty active.
Thanks, I try :)
Community Manager

Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

FarmingRemasterd wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:51 pm good video. I think it means that the AGCO Ideal harvester is comfirmed then? someone correct me if i'm wrong.
100% confimed.
Community Manager