Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Smith Modding

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Smith Modding »

RODHA wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:33 am
Smith Modding wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:07 pm
eric21 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:39 pm I was using a library computer, i do have a tablet but that s at home, and its hard to use the phone without misspelling
I can barely type on any kind of device so I feel you :lol: I mean I'm good at typing, but auto correct is just awful to me
I have never used that stupid thing, not even in my Nokia's with symbian, or with ios or with android.
Why don't you just turn that off? :biggrin2:
Because then my messages will look like this: Otj adj apiasej kdam :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

:lol: :lol:
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

That's the same thing that happens to me when I type on my phone as well....auto-correct makes it words that I didn't want.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I put midday but it changed it to Midway!☠💩😵😡
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Smith Modding wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:46 pmBecause then my messages will look like this: Otj adj apiasej kdam :lol:
Thats a new way of communicating :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Hobbs1977

Post by Hobbs1977 »

RODHA wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:28 am
Hobbs1977 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:54 amI´m quite curious as to why nobody have asked about VR support for this game,
So, you have read all the threads and post on the forum and made sure that nobody haves asked about VR support right?
It has been mentioned a lot of times in a lot of different threads if not in this one.
The thing is, VR requires a ton of HP on both hardware and software side. As eric said, would it sell enough to justify the R&D costs?
In order to VR become a mainstream thing, the tech should get pretty cheap and easy to use. And that is going to happen only if major titles put effort on it.
See 3D gaming. Did that go anywhere other than just a handful of games?
First of all, don´t be an forum Snob (aka ******e). What does it matter if it´s mentioned before? With that logic all the different "wants and needs" should be mute, since they are mentioned time and time again over the 10 years FS has been produced.

So, to the point. You obviously don´t own a VR headset like for instance Rift yourself i take it.
Because it doesn´t need any R&D to implement 3DOF into the game since there is already "mouse look".
It´s just a matter of connecting a cheap implement app to the game engine.

And regarding if they can afford it, have you seen the turnover and profit these guys are making?
It´s been i high grossing game since 13-14 edition.

And please, don´t reply to this. I don´t want a negative discussion, i just want a great game to be even greater.

Post by RODHA »

Hobbs1977 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:28 pmAnd please, don´t reply to this.
Sorry, I don't run on commands.
Hobbs1977 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:28 pmWhat does it matter if it´s mentioned before? With that logic all the different "wants and needs" should be mute, since they are mentioned time and time again over the 10 years FS has been produced.
Of course the same requests can be made over and over again. I've no problem with that. The thing is, I've replied to the below part of your post;
Hobbs1977 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:28 pmI´m quite curious as to why nobody have asked about VR support for this game
If you want to come up with a certain conclusion like that you should do at least a simple search. Thats it. Nothing major.

On the other hand I've no interest in cheap implementation of VR in any game.
It makes sense and gives any type of fun as long as the game is designed for VR.
Other than that it is just a monitor slammed onto your face.
Hobbs1977 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:28 pmYou obviously don´t own a VR headset like for instance Rift yourself i take it.
I wonder why do people like to assume things and then believe that assumption like it is real. Interesting :hmm:
PS5 / FS22
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Moot, not mute. Those two words mean totally different things.

There is a reason why very few developers want to even touch VR and they have no problem stating why. It’s is worth the development time.
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 pm
cmusic52 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:03 pm well he said they did a complete overhaul of their engine, sooo its not the same engine, its changed and improved
You know what? Let me go into detail:

Here is what we did:
The Sky is dynamic now. Real coulds (3d objects) that turn grey before it starts to rain, so you can predict the weather
Sun and Moon are there and moving
We added volumetric fog (it looks SO good)
We added:
Depth of Field
Color grading / Tone Mapping
High Dynamic Range Rendering
Bloom
Global Illumination (SSAO)
Dynamic Eye Adaptation
Light Scattering

That's a huge list for a engine update and the results will blow you away once we can show them.
Lisertan can we make sure we keep the fabulous Lamborghini trattori license.There is a nice Lamborghini on the mod s section and I think it was a preorder bonus for FS13.Thanks
Magnarex

Post by Magnarex »

Hobbs1977 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:28 pm First of all, don´t be an forum Snob (aka ******e).
They really can't help themselves. But what it comes down to is only the forum moderators can tell you how to use the forums. As long as you don't run afoul of their rules post away and ignore the static.
“I'm not going out of my way looking for devils; but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”
Sullivan9703

Post by Sullivan9703 »

Hi Dear x Lethian x and Lisertan! :) My question would be that FS19 will use the dural MR toy engine and related MR game files?
Hobbs1977

Post by Hobbs1977 »

Magnarex wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:48 pm
Hobbs1977 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:28 pm First of all, don´t be an forum Snob (aka ******e).
They really can't help themselves. But what it comes down to is only the forum moderators can tell you how to use the forums. As long as you don't run afoul of their rules post away and ignore the static.
Thanks Magnarex =)

RODHA? You win buddy, you are indeed the strongest keyboard warrior, i bow for your wisdom :hi:

And Nigel, are you really the one to correct grammar? =)=)=)
Nigelbilt wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:11 pm Moot, not mute. Those two words mean totally different things.

There is a reason why very few developers want to even touch VR and they have no problem stating why. It’s is worth the development time.

Post by RODHA »

Hobbs1977 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:31 amRODHA? You win buddy, you are indeed the strongest keyboard warrior, i bow for your wisdom :hi:
I was't aware of a contest but it shouldn't be that hard to understand what I was talking about.
Deflecting the real subject doesn't change the reality itself.
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

The referee blows the whistle, OMG will he????

No, it's just a yellow card and he reminds everyone to calm down.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

:lol:
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"