Fiatagri 160-55 console compatible?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mcatalyst

Fiatagri 160-55 console compatible?

Post by mcatalyst »

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017

The Fiatagri 160-55 on Modhub says it is console compatible. Is this true? Do the tracks work on console?

If so how is it console compatible with scripts?
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
TurboFarmer

Re: Fiatagri 160-55 console compatible?

Post by TurboFarmer »

Yes, I use it often. I would assume that it was updated to remove the scripts and uses the same steering as the other tracked/skid vehicles already in-game.
PS4 Farmer
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

TurboFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:04 am Yes, I use it often. I would assume that it was updated to remove the scripts and uses the same steering as the other tracked/skid vehicles already in-game.
Would you mind getting a snapshot of the console version? Seems like the tracks on that would be more plain. The one I just downloaded had 3 different scripts in it so its confusing.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

The tracks are a little more plain, they don't have the cleats, but they have a nice animation. It is a very nice mod and functions flawlessly from my experience.
PS4 Farmer
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

It seems like they got a animated track version working on consoles then they updated it again with a pc only version which has the cleats. Only way I can think of that would make two different versions on the same mod.