Season Pass For PC???!!!

Jaxmaster21

Season Pass For PC???!!!

Post by Jaxmaster21 »

Is it just me or does anyone else think it is major BS that there is no season pass for pc players. Console players get a one time fee and get all the new DLC included but pc types are left to be charged for each one. Why are we having to pay more for the same product!!
eric21

Re: Season Pass For PC???!!!

Post by eric21 »

Actually you already pay for the dlc in the season pass, we don't get it for free for any dlc. The season pass is like a pre pay thing
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

Get a console if you want this.
You have cool mods, we have season pass

Jk
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Jaxmaster21 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:38 pm Is it just me or does anyone else think it is major BS that there is no season pass for pc players. Console players get a one time fee and get all the new DLC included but pc types are left to be charged for each one. Why are we having to pay more for the same product!!
And they should charge you 60 bucks for the base game.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

DevilkidHUN wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:04 pm Get a console if you want this.
You have cool mods, we have season pass

Jk
*thumbsup*
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Yeah can't complain about no pass on PC. Get some amazing mods not on console.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well this backfired
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I recon that they should make the price's the same for all platforms.
PS4
PS5
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Unless I'm mistaken the main difference for the price gap between pc and console is the console companies themselves.. On pc we can buy directly from giants at their listed cost.. But on console we have to line the pockets of Sony and Microsoft to play games on the system we already paid them for
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

I, as a primarily PC player (though do play on console as well), would be very appreciative of a Season Pass on PC. Given the DLC released for FS15 and 17, I would have no qualms about paying $20-30CAD upfront for a Season Pass (so long as the quality/quantity of DLCs remained consistent) or an equivalent amount above and beyond the base version of the game as a "deluxe" version. As it stands now, I tend to deliberate a fair bit before deciding on purchasing a DLC, and often wait for them to go on sale.

As an aside, I do not think it appropriate to discount a Season Pass for PC against the increased versatility/capability of mods. Certain compromises had to be made to port the title to console, and while significant efforts have been expended into decreasing the modding gap between PC and console, ultimately it remains a precarious balance aspect in the overall allocation of resources for GIANTS. I would further offer that one of the reasons why we may not have a season pass on PC is because GIANTS may have allocated such resources towards modding for consoles.

growing weary of the on-going "console v PC" saga and the zealots who try to use any disparity to further their own agendas
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Got nothing to do with porting over, most games on consoles now have season passes
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Cmdrbyron- that was a nicely worded statement.
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

There's always the official expansion 2 if you want to get all of the a bit cheaper. Only trade off is waiting for it. The only way I got the dlcs for the last two games.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

I would not be the least bothered about a season pass, as for the last year and a half, there has been nothing for the rural British farmer in the DLC's. So a season pass would have been a compleat waste of money.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Nothing for the British farmer? What about the Irish farmer? Or the French farmer?