Gratitude to Giants for mods on consoles

anonymouz

Re: Gratitude to Giants for mods on consoles

Post by anonymouz »

Also THANK YOU VERY MUCH to both Giants & Modders!
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:
Weefatmonkey

Post by Weefatmonkey »

That is the same for me. I play on Xbox got other games but since buying FS17 in April last year I have not really played any other games. I play every day and love looking at the mods that r in testing. Played a certain game that came out last week but you cant compare it to FS. The only way I can describe it Pf is a video game where as FS is real life.
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

I already expressed similar sentiments in the 'console mods in testing'-thread, but I'll gladly repeat myself :)
Thank you to Giants and all modders out there for all these wonderful mods us console players are able to enjoy.
During the FS13 en FS15 - times I would never have dreamt that console users would have this many mods to play with.
When I first heard that console mod support was going to happen for FS17, I expected to see maybe about 25 mods and if we were lucky, maybe 2 or 3 maps.
1.5 years later we have a plethora of mods and I reckon about 20-30 maps. it's realy incredible. It makes the FS17 experience so much richer.

Can't thank you all enough for all your time and efforts! *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :hi: :hi:

As I said in the console mods in testing-thread, I would be perfectly happy if mod support stays exactly the same for FS19. BUT, if I were allowed to make 1 request towards FS19, it would be to make it possible to have 4x maps on console. That would realy rock my world.
Playing on PS4
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

^^^ they must figure out what's causing the error on 4x maps on console
XBOX/ FS22
rwilltexas

Post by rwilltexas »

Thank you Giant's !!!! You have created an awsome game and I look forward to the upcoming FS 19..
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Agreed. I'd be totally fine with the base game, but mods add the icing to what is already a very awesome cake.
heyimbill.com