Lexion mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Rachunek

Lexion mod

Post by Rachunek »

Anybody have a link for the North American lexion mod. Having trouble finding one online
hpmc13

Re: Lexion mod

Post by hpmc13 »

I checked all my usual suspects and can't find it either.
Playing on PC
markare

Post by markare »

Very first result in a Google search brings up a YouTube video with the link for it in the description.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

There is one on fs17.lt. When I looked just now it was on page 6 of the harvesters section.

I've gotten lots of fine and safe mods on that site but their links are still clickbait for adware and malware so make sure your antivirus is current and keep closing the stuff that pops up until you get the actual download of just the .zip you are looking for. Use at your own risk, obviously.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

If you are using firefox, try using Adblock plus. I can't recall the site, but I would always have problems until I started blocking the ads.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

There is a LexionPack either made by or modified by ModdingWelt on there own site:
https://www.modding-welt.com/downloads/ ... w-edition/

According to the images there is a NA Edition included
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

juf.de wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:08 pm There is a LexionPack either made by or modified by ModdingWelt on there own site:
https://www.modding-welt.com/downloads/ ... w-edition/

According to the images there is a NA Edition included
Overall, that one is very nicely done. The only complaint I have is the “graffiti” on the end of the big flex draper that is included, and the English localization could be better. It has the NA skin, and several others.

That said, I believe Modland and Modhoster both have the NA-only option. I have not personally tested those, though.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Oh you are right, quiet ugly. If you are able to use the Editor, you could delete those two decals:

Or make the images of these decals completely transparent (.dds-file, dxt3 mode), this should work aswell, the decals can be found in:

Code: Select all

Textur\45FT\
and are named

Code: Select all

schildGetreide.dds
schildGrass.dds
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC