Console mod requests #2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
TacoFarmer

Re: Console mod requests #2

Post by TacoFarmer »

BEASTBOMB539 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:31 am When will the update 1.2.0.0 for the "man agrotruck pack for consoles" mod be available for Xbox one???
october
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
anonymouz

Post by anonymouz »

I would like to see a Bush Seeding Mod for the Damcon, but i think thats impossible?!
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

BEASTBOMB539 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:34 am And will you add the Case 721F wheel loader to consoles cause all it is a edit to new Holland w170c and I want it because a few of my dad's workers who are my friends and my dad drives it
That's the problem. Giants doesn't allow edits of their models on console
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

How about a "weedhouse"?
We have a placeable greenhouse for lettuce, and one for tomatoes, plus a mod greenhouse for cucumbers, how about one that grows marijuana?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Um, is this serious?
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:28 pm ^^ Um, is this serious?
Why not? Not that I'm some dope smoker, but is not marijuana legal to grow/consume in many places this game is played around the world? And becoming legal to grow as a "cash crop" to be sold in many states in the USA these days?

Essentially all of the placeables we have in the game now are basically worthless to deploy other than as decoration (other than the money cheat box). Their purchase/maintenance costs take SO LONG to recoup, I was thinking perhaps a "weedhouse" could be designed as a mod that has a bit higher income rate. I mean, right now it takes 420 "game hours" before a Lettuce or Tomatoes greenhouse actually starts producing a profit, and that's only if you keep it stocked all the time with water and manure. The Cucumber mod takes 197 "game hours", the Solar Shed 250, the Wind Converter 1202, the Beehouse 1277, the Solar Collector 1405. Heck, even Apple and Orange tree take 125 "game hours" of perfect production with water and manure to start actually making you a profit.

I was just trying to think of something "pop culture"-ish yet realistic enough we could get as a mod that would actually be profitable and not "ugly" or a "cheese" like the money cheat box.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Found this planter on google. It is a 3pt. Mounted 12 row vaderstad. Would make a great mod plus it is an already in game brand.

eric21

Post by eric21 »

burnsdg wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:26 pm
FordFarmer97 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:28 pm ^^ Um, is this serious?
Why not? Not that I'm some dope smoker, but is not marijuana legal to grow/consume in many places this game is played around the world? And becoming legal to grow as a "cash crop" to be sold in many states in the USA these days?

Essentially all of the placeables we have in the game now are basically worthless to deploy other than as decoration (other than the money cheat box). Their purchase/maintenance costs take SO LONG to recoup, I was thinking perhaps a "weedhouse" could be designed as a mod that has a bit higher income rate. I mean, right now it takes 420 "game hours" before a Lettuce or Tomatoes greenhouse actually starts producing a profit, and that's only if you keep it stocked all the time with water and manure. The Cucumber mod takes 197 "game hours", the Solar Shed 250, the Wind Converter 1202, the Beehouse 1277, the Solar Collector 1405. Heck, even Apple and Orange tree take 125 "game hours" of perfect production with water and manure to start actually making you a profit.

I was just trying to think of something "pop culture"-ish yet realistic enough we could get as a mod that would actually be profitable and not "ugly" or a "cheese" like the money cheat box.
Do you mean industrial hemp?
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

burnsdg wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:01 pm How about a "weedhouse"?
We have a placeable greenhouse for lettuce, and one for tomatoes, plus a mod greenhouse for cucumbers, how about one that grows marijuana?
How about a weedhouse next to a taco shop yeh?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

eric21 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:25 pm
Do you mean industrial hemp?
Um, sure!
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Would it be possible for someone at Giants to make the Case IH 1455xl have tje option for rear daul wheels? Or even duals front and rear would be cool too.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

It would be awesome if a modder would make a Lizard L9000 after the older Ford 9000 Semi with like 375hp that's has just enough power to get the job done. Slow to go but never gives up kind of old truck. Smokes like a train and gives off a whistle to call the dogs in. Drinks diesel like a camel downs the H20. Go with the late 80s model as they looked like a beast. Two different cab options conventional and cab over. Chromed out or rusty base option. I'd pay money for this mod to be made...
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

How about a crazy big wheel loader bucket that looks and articulates like the Magi. But you can put enough litres in it to make it tip forward. At work the loader have these huge buckets that can scoop around 8k pounds of feed.
TacoFarmer

Best New Mod Idea/request

Post by TacoFarmer »

a trailer for the pickup made from the back half of a pickup.

Edit don_apple: moved to the existing mod request thread. no need to create a new thread for every new idea for a mod that pops into somebody head.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

averydan

Post by averydan »

I would love to have another farm house option. Huge bonus would be opening and closing garage doors!! This may sound crazy but, I often make my own place of residence. I like to find a spot with a nice view.Then just let my imagination go from there.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed