FS19 speculation

Earnest Pea

Re: FS19 speculation

Post by Earnest Pea »

Definitely GPS. Even a simplified version would be great.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Where can i get a legit GPS mod, the one I had was janky and it crashed my game and caused issues
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

on modhoster is the one from the original author
edit: here's the link https://www.modhoster.de/mods/gps--2
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

Faelandaea wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:01 am I would absolutely vote against John Deere being in FS. Fortunately, JD has not and never will license to any farming game, so I am comfortable and not worried about that stuff ending up in my game.
Not sure what you have against JD, but they actually have allowed there stuff in a game. Several, in fact. For instance: “John Deere American Farmer”, “Professional Farmer: American Gold”, “Drive Green”, and “World of Farming”, to name a few.

Now, I can take them or leave them. But, it would be nice if they licensed to a successful game for a change!
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Guil wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:59 pm Long time no see Faelandaea.
Indeed :) I hope you are well :)
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

parad0x177 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:53 am
Faelandaea wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:01 am I would absolutely vote against John Deere being in FS. Fortunately, JD has not and never will license to any farming game, so I am comfortable and not worried about that stuff ending up in my game.
Not sure what you have against JD, but they actually have allowed there stuff in a game. Several, in fact. For instance: “John Deere American Farmer”, “Professional Farmer: American Gold”, “Drive Green”, and “World of Farming”, to name a few.

Now, I can take them or leave them. But, it would be nice if they licensed to a successful game for a change!
All those games were made by Deere themselves
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

When was the last time JD made a stand alone game by themselves I’ve olayed drive green and American farmer but both of those are probable close to ten years old now American farmer is closer to fifteen of twenty for sure, gps in game would be nice especially when I’m driving a case and I see the computer and now exactly what I would need to do to set up the gps but I can’t cause the game doesn’t know how to do that
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:37 am All those games were made by Deere themselves
Endorsed by John Deere? Yes. Licensed by? Absolutely. Branded for, approved by, or perhaps even commissioned by, perhaps as part of some larger marketing strategy? I’d say there’s a very good chance.

But, “made by” John Deere? Sorry, no, not really. There is about as much chance of John Deere having a division to develop, test, and distribute computer games as there is that John Deere owns Ertl and produces my son’s toy 4066R next to the full size ones. It just wouldn’t make sense for them as a business when there are established game developers everywhere that would be happy to do it for them.

To wit, “John Deere: American Farmer” was developed by Gabriel Interactive and produced by Bold Games. So, my original point (that they have licensed their brand for farming games in the past) still stands.
ErikLille

Post by ErikLille »

Seasons in vanilla game would be nice.
Also some small potato and sugar beet harvester.
Being Norwegian I would of course like to see more Kverneland equipment, maybe the Kverneland UN 2600.

Also here in Scandinavia a very common side business for farmers is sale of firewood, in sacks or on pallets. Probably would not be that hard to implement?
Usually they use log-splitters that hook on to the 3 point hitch. The pallets looks the same as the potato/beets/sugarcane ones.
And process would be less "automagical" than the normal wool-to-pallet process in-game.
Playing on PC
Win10, i5-7600K, 16GB RAM, GTX1080
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

Better map optimization utilization of the game engine for larger maps.

More water planes instead of just one.

Extend the capped max clip distance for objects.

Better optimization of seasons if incorporated in base game mainly regarding the scripts.

These few items are in my wish list.

Edit: also a better setup for defining fields in GE. Maybe defining the fields by a spline then a script could add the required transform groups?
Last edited by Procobator on Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

A tent city for the migrant workers in FS19.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

So we will have even more cheap workers for help? But will it still be Pegi 0/1 then?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

I want the ability to rotate and actually hold on to the objects in my hands. Tired of throwing a small log 45ft away because the game decides i dont want to hold on to it anymore
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
BoijiZ

Post by BoijiZ »

Maybe we should have some gearbox to fs19? Just to make the game more realistic for the ones that realy like it.
I hate the turbo boost start every time :)
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Using the argument that it would help guys who wanna play the game their way gearbox would be a benefit to have but I wouldn’t use it cause I’ve got enough gear shifting when I’m on the farm not to mention it’ll jerk your head off if you have the throttle open and you switch gearboxes