[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Derplodactyl

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Derplodactyl »

x Lethian x wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:43 pm Don't worry - there is still a bunch in the pipeline, just haven't set it to testing yet before Lis updated his list :D
Yay!

Care to share the details? Any news on Farming Classics and the MF300?

... Please... 😂
Last edited by Derplodactyl on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

I think we will start seeing drops in activity from now to FS19 - Like I said before, I believe that with the time it takes to start a new mod of decent quality, if a modder were to start a new project, it'll be put for a very short time, then FS19 will be released and the focus will shift away from the mod.
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

x Lethian x wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:43 pmDon't worry - there is still a bunch in the pipeline, just haven't set it to testing yet before Lis updated his list :D
Thanks for some hope inducing news *thumbsup* :biggrin2: I can't really tell the exact reason but it feels hard to breathe without mods. It is a psychological problem I guess :biggrin2:
Dribbly Midget wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:52 pmI think we will start seeing drops in activity from now to FS19 - Like I said before, I believe that with the time it takes to start a new mod of decent quality, if a modder were to start a new project, it'll be put for a very short time, then FS19 will be released and the focus will shift away from the mod.
I'm completely agree with you. That is the most logical explanation for the general decelaration in mod production.
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Dribbly Midget wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:52 pm I think we will start seeing drops in activity from now to FS19 - Like I said before, I believe that with the time it takes to start a new mod of decent quality, if a modder were to start a new project, it'll be put for a very short time, then FS19 will be released and the focus will shift away from the mod.
Ya thats exactly how it works, there will be some new mods but we're probably looking at more basic mods unless they are already in production *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
anonymouz

Post by anonymouz »

I would be happy, if some new Trucks would be released, different Brands than MAN & Tatra, modern and old ones.
And some other big Tractors.

*hope* ^^
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It can be only those makes unfortunately
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

Anyone with actual knowledge of the situation know what the QA team is up to? How can only one mod be in testing?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Jlf85 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:08 pm Anyone with actual knowledge of the situation know what the QA team is up to? How can only one mod be in testing?
I wouldn’t take much notice of the testing list,the BSM chipper was never in the testing list and it just appeared
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

x Lethian x wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:43 pm Don't worry - there is still a bunch in the pipeline, just haven't set it to testing yet before Lis updated his list :D
^ on the last page. So there's still testing going on.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

The testing list is pointless
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Jlf85 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:08 pm Anyone with actual knowledge of the situation know what the QA team is up to? How can only one mod be in testing?
Hey are working on fs19 as each day passes
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Patrick73 wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:24 pm
I wouldn’t take much notice of the testing list,the BSM chipper was never in the testing list and it just appeared
It was on the list a few times
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

The testing list is nice but sometimes doesn't get update properly I guess
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

redglasses wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:56 pm The testing list is nice but sometimes doesn't get update properly I guess
Understandable, I guess. Lis can only update what he knows about. If there's multiple updates to the list daily, he may only upload the first update.

Could explain the mods that seem to appear without testing - they are added to testing after Lis uploads the list, but passes before the next day, thus appearing to "miss" the testing phase...
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
markare

Post by markare »

Lis gets a list once a day. As that statement shows they constantly update it. So the later he gets the list the bigger possibility of the list being bigger. Like has already been said some could be tested after he gets the list and pass very quickly so won't appear on the update thread.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress