[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Omniplasma

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Omniplasma »

I'd rather see the list of what's waiting to be tested.
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Ya for real, and why is it so long when the testing list is so small, so many questions :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

It's really hard to give you guys and gals a proper overview of what is being tested "currently" - the list Lis posts every day is (as stated on there itself) only a "snapshot" of what was currently in testing in that particular moment. While testing we update that list every few minutes, so it's really hard to keep track of what truly went on that day as a whole with only a small snapshot. But it is better than nothing and may give you a tiny insight into what is going on currently ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

So what time today you upload the 300 Series and other mods?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

When they are ready, some people have no respect all
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:29 am So what time today you upload the 300 Series and other mods?
They upload mods when they upload them.

When are people going to learn? I've seen way to much plain stupid posts on this forum in the week I've been back here.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Cameraguy

Post by Cameraguy »

Haha 😂
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Come on guys, be mindful of your manners and just be thankful Giants and all the modder for the mods they freely share with us. I know the anticipation of getting to enjoy the mods these guy/gals create can make us feel almost like a kid again, but lets still be mature and polite. In this last year I've read how some of peoples comments and demands have become very narcissistic and we shouldn't be that way at all. I not only read this forum, but have also started keeping up with some modders Facebook pages and some of these people are down right mean. I know if I were a modder and trust me I've been wanting to, but I don't know sickum about 3d design. But with as rude as many of many of you have been I don't know if I would want to. So please be mindful of your manners and be thankful for what we get.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Well said man
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Well its a difference in asking something, instead of demanding as alot of children do on moders facebooks, etc like all the hate Peterj got on his facebook, but as this is a sensetive mater i would like @Lisertan and @x Lethian x to post info if it failed or passed.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

I don't think they should comment on the MF issue at all, it won't help the conversations about the mod.
Last edited by Alagos on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Don't tell a 16 year old boy what to do or the will do the exact opposite ;-)
If you publish on facebook you have to live with hate and anger, it's like an unmoderated forum. If you can't take that, don't use facebook.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Alagos wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:44 pm I don't think they should comment on the MF issue at all, it won't help the conversations about those mods at all.
Well, I won't respond to everything, that's simply impossible. However, sometimes things are just weird (as the MF300 situation) and I'm happy to share information to avoid confuson or rumours.

So, the MF300: We are waiting for an update right now. There were some issues in the background that had nothing to do with the mod itself (we got a message from someone claiming it was his mod and we had reason to at least check his claims). This is sorted now and we hope to get an updated console version, soon. :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:52 pm
Alagos wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:44 pm I don't think they should comment on the MF issue at all, it won't help the conversations about those mods at all.
Well, I won't respond to everything, that's simply impossible. However, sometimes things are just weird (as the MF300 situation) and I'm happy to share information to avoid confuson or rumours.

So, the MF300: We are waiting for an update right now. There were some issues in the background that had nothing to do with the mod itself (we got a message from someone claiming it was his mod and we had reason to at least check his claims). This is sorted now and we hope to get an updated console version, soon. :)
Okey great thanks for the news, so we can might expect it this week then? or will it have to go thru all the testing once again? :)
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

We will need to test it again of course. So for now we wait for the modder to send it in, then we will check if the problems are gone.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon