Bug on Old Slovenian farm? or not?

Kamoore65536

Bug on Old Slovenian farm? or not?

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Has anybody figured out how to get the gold nugget out of the cement mixer in the garden by the gate? I have tried for almost 30 minutes and it is still in the mixer?
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
livesea72

Re: Bug on Old Slovenian farm? or not?

Post by livesea72 »

Sorry too busy watching chickens float a few inches above the ground or them walking through the ground :lol:
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Harada

Post by Harada »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:00 am Sorry too busy watching chickens float a few inches above the ground or them walking through the ground :lol:
Or floating nuggets.
XBox Series S
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

This map has lots of glitches
saw those (above) .. also
Floating tree by the church
power pole buried in the ground by sawmill thing
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I loaded the update today. I have all the nuggets except for the one in the pasture by the sheep. did not know about one in the mixer. will see if it is there... chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Harada

Post by Harada »

chaskuchar1 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:03 am I loaded the update today. I have all the nuggets except for the one in the pasture by the sheep. did not know about one in the mixer. will see if it is there... chas
Likewise regarding the one in the pasture.......don't see one in mixer.
XBox Series S
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

for the life of me I can't figure out how to clean the pens. cattle and pigs are 0%. tryed both the bucket and the manure fork. I don't see anything to clean up like on other maps. help? chas
markare

Post by markare »

I found the sell point for pigs and sheep as I don't deal with animals. Was unable to find the cow sell point. Also walking beside any of the grapevines made the game lag like crazy. As mentioned floating gold nuggets and invisible nuggets. This is version 2.0.0.0. Still full of problems and passed testing??
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Amazed it passed two rounds of testing!?! Similar to the MAN tipper truck issue for console.......... rather we had to wait. Mind you, if the pestering for mods stopped maybe they wouldn’t feel the need to rush through mods that aren’t up to the usually high standard we are used to. I appreciate ALL mods - I feel it’s the testing process that has failed these mods - the backlash spoken on here COULD result in us losing more modders.
markare wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:34 pm I found the sell point for pigs and sheep as I don't deal with animals. Was unable to find the cow sell point. Also walking beside any of the grapevines made the game lag like crazy. As mentioned floating gold nuggets and invisible nuggets. This is version 2.0.0.0. Still full of problems and passed testing??
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
markare

Post by markare »

Bungle wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:47 pm Amazed it passed two rounds of testing!?!
where did I say amazed. I simply pointed out there are still problems with this version. Also didn't state a number of rounds of testing. The number I posted was the version of the map. This could have been the 8th or 9th version of the map that got tested, the others could have failed with minor problems and fixing them has caused others. These things happen.
Mind you, if the pestering for mods stopped maybe they wouldn’t feel the need to rush through mods that aren’t up to the usually high standard we are used to
Testing doesn't get influenced majorly by people discussing mods. They have a system they have to stick to especially for console mods. I posted in a thread about bugs witha mod, that was solely started for that very purpose. Ms and Sony as has been discussed plenty here are very strict with what can and cannot be done in mods for games. This includes error free mods. Giants have a testing phase for a reason, they could fall foul to ms and Sony T&C so highlighting errors and bugs is helping giants helpkeep an eye on things. I understand errors can grt through again that's the reason for these threads.
I appreciate ALL mods - I feel it’s the testing process that has failed these mods - the backlash spoken on here COULD result in us losing more modders.
I appreciate all mods aswell. The time taken to implement features, design maps, add all the little detail. I know exactly how long this takes as I used to mod in the past. I agree the testing has failed this mod, but like I already said that's the reason for these types of threads.
Backlash?? Highlighting errors to a Modder is backlash?? How will the Modder know if anyone is experiencing issues with their mod if there is no feedback. How will the Modder know if there is anything they need to or can do to make their mod more stable.

What would you have me do??? Sit with a game that is buggy and not give feedback. Is it only certain people that are allowed to give feedback?? Since I don't have personal contact details of Modders I can exactly call them and tell them about problems that they themselves may not be aware of. This is the means to make contact. This is why these forums are here. A lot of Modders appreciate the feedback and actually converse with the community. Im sorry if this upsets you. But that's the way it is. And I will continue to post any errors I find on any mod I use as it will help Modders see from another person's perspective, like I said errors get through, we are human we make mistakes, nobody is perfect. But feedback IS the way to help improve mods.
Xb1
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Woah!!

It wasn’t a dig at you. I missed the “I’m” from the very beginning!! I commented on a “guide to” video on YouTube when it first came out and hoped the updat would have solved the issues. I’m playing Altenstien at the moment and was excited by another small map. I was in full agreement of what you said.

The comment regarding the pestering was the endless comments about the “farming classics pack”. Amazing what me missing one word out creates. Sorry for the confusion.
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
markare

Post by markare »

Stupid Internet and missing words. Apologies Bungle. Amazing how one little word can make something come across as complete difference.

I hang my head in shame
Xb1
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

It’s all gravy baby!! I think I missed the word.......
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I really like this 'old Slovenian farm' map and will continue to play it with bugs unless it becomes too hard or a better map comes out. I really liked testing gelvin valley with wild wez in fs15. I got the time to do it after I'm widowed now and another 3 inches of snow this morning... back to the xbox. chas

ok, where do I find the eggs? game says eggs in coop. 22. but I cannot find them yet. chas

dear maker of the old Slovenian farm map, I will gladly help you test the next update before it is put for public use. I was testing all the missions. field #2 is a riot. when you do the combining of the grain, the combine is placed on the rock wall where the wheels don't hit the ground. first time I had the yellow harvester, and I only get 8 seconds to get the combine to the field, what a disaster. then I tryed again. I got a case combine. same problem, high centered on the rock wall with 8 seconds to get back to the field.

I do think this map is good for a farmer who likes to use the small equipment and the map is designed for expansion if you want a couple of big fields. I just wanted to do the livestock and I think it will work good for that well, I am only on my second year in the game and haven't added any cows yet. chas
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I see the old slovnian farm is being console tested. good. chas