John Deere Confirmed for FS19

Terrier930

Re: John Deere Confirmed for FS19

Post by Terrier930 »

Do people think that John Deere will limit the amount of tractors and machinery we see in Fs19.? Just have a sneaky suspicion it will be. Guess next few months we will know more.....
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Terrier930 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:48 pm Do people think that John Deere will limit the amount of tractors and machinery we see in Fs19.?
No. Giants confirmed in their article this morning that the vehicle roster is the largest to date and the trailer included Case cotton pickers so I'm sure we'll be fine.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Scuba steve wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:06 pm That's right everyone, the tractor sitting in the garage of the FS19 reveal trailer is in fact John Deere. The 8400R to be exact.
Actually, it's not the same...it has been changed. The reveal trailer had a 7R. They look similar in some aspects but there were particulars that narrowed it down to a 7R and not an 8R.

But it's semantics at this point. Nice to have Deere and another large roster. I imagine the mods will be extensive.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Terrier930 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:48 pm Do people think that John Deere will limit the amount of tractors and machinery we see in Fs19.? Just have a sneaky suspicion it will be. Guess next few months we will know more.....
Actually, I think it's quite the opposite. I think if they are in, they want to be all the way in. I follow toy collecting as a hobby and Deere is very particular about how things are represented. They want certain models to be made at certain times. As far as FS19 goes, I can imagine they will want their powered equipment in for sure...tractors, combines, cotton, cane and forage harvesters. Maybe Deere and/or Hagie and Mazzotti sprayers (both owned by Deere). Kemper is a Deere brand but has already been in the game. Monosem could be in as well as another Deere brand. Others could be skid steers & forestry. Corn planters would be likely, drills to a lesser extent. There are others like balers as well. There may be some tillage but I think that may be the thinnest representation in the game (similar to AGCO and CNH). Possibly Gators?

Other Deere related items that already are related to FS...they have a partnership with Kuhn on large square balers and some mowers. Kvernland makes Deere air drills in Europe. They do have dealership distribution agreements with Kramer for Europe and Vaderstad in Russia but they hold no rights to those brands (other than a small stake in Kramer).
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

There just better be a cotton picking Deere. Swear to God if I have to pick my cotton with a Case I'm tilling it in.
I make jokes that others don't get.
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

This is a dream come true for me. FS19 is going to be awesome. Thank you GIANTS!
heyimbill.com
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

Krd1749 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:35 pm I'm trying to find a site that shows all the different equipment John Deere makes, to see what might be in the game, but I am not having much luck
They make the same thing everyone else does its just Green.
PC/Xbox1
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

THANK YOU GANTS.... i hope we see some of the compact JDs too.. under a 5 series would be cool.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

SilverRedman63 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:03 pm
Krd1749 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:35 pm I'm trying to find a site that shows all the different equipment John Deere makes, to see what might be in the game, but I am not having much luck
They make the same thing everyone else does its just Green.
Um...no, not even close. I'm not saying better or worse, but it's not the same. Thete are things Case makes that Deere doesn't and vice versa...same goes for other brands.
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

Thankfull,but knew that both companies would want the business and publicity that both can bring to each other..thank you both Giants /John Deere.
Omniplasma

Post by Omniplasma »

Is there a release date yet?
Xbox One FS17 Player from the US. Gamertag: Omniplasma
Fellow farmers needed.
Thefisherj

Post by Thefisherj »

Nope sometime in fall 2018
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

I hope John Deere are paying Giants a chunk of money too be in FS19, being late to the party as they are.

and I hope IF other manufacture consider dropping out of FS## because of JD, then I hope Giants will drop JD to keep the likes of AGCO and CNH, as the very last thing we need is an all green sell-out by Giants.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

John Deere is probably not paying Giants, Giants is probably paying them.

I doubt the other lines will drop out.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
averydan

Post by averydan »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:57 pm I'm hoping for some good JD equipment other than tractors... obviously combine, air seeders ect. Let s not forget the picture that looks like we will finally have hopper bottom grain trailers...on console anyhow lol exciting for sure
I've not seen the picture you're talking about. Hoping the belly dumps are coming!!
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed