John Deere Confirmed for FS19

fenixguy

Re: John Deere Confirmed for FS19

Post by fenixguy »

ClassicTractors wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:27 pm A center pivot mower conditioner would be a cool addition.
Like the New Holland discbine in 17? I would certainly like a JD 956. I love using pull-type mowers.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

DeereJason wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:25 pm
SilverRedman63 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:03 pm
Krd1749 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:35 pm I'm trying to find a site that shows all the different equipment John Deere makes, to see what might be in the game, but I am not having much luck
They make the same thing everyone else does its just Green.
Um...no, not even close. I'm not saying better or worse, but it's not the same. Thete are things Case makes that Deere doesn't and vice versa...same goes for other brands.
Ok Name one thing Case makes Deere doesn't, we will need photos and a brief description.
PC/Xbox1
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^Neither one of you is going to win. Might as well drop it.^^ For the purposes of Farming Simulator, John Deere is just another color of equipment. For the purposes of Giants Software, it's a money maker.
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

Its not about win or lose - Made made me want to look, I have found that Case HI does not make a Motorized Forage Harvester.
PC/Xbox1
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

SilverRedman63 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm
SilverRedman63 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:03 pm

They make the same thing everyone else does its just Green.
Um...no, not even close. I'm not saying better or worse, but it's not the same. Thete are things Case makes that Deere doesn't and vice versa...same goes for other brands.
Ok Name one thing Case makes Deere doesn't, we will need photos and a brief description.
Case makes a tricycle floater and 4 track and steerable 2 track standard frame tractors, Deere doesn't. If you want photos, use the internet.

Point being this, it's not all the same and just a different color. While a lot of the things that truly separate equipment in real life are rendered moot in FS19, there are differences.
Last edited by DeereJason on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

It's not just about providing equipment to do a task. If that was the case, everything would be lizard brand
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

SilverRedman63 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:20 pm Its not about win or lose - Made made me want to look, I have found that Case HI does not make a Motorized Forage Harvester.
Case ih mammoth 8790 self propelled Forage harvester or the CHX 520
Playing on Ps4
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:31 pm
ClassicTractors wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:27 pm A center pivot mower conditioner would be a cool addition.
Like the New Holland discbine in 17? I would certainly like a JD 956. I love using pull-type mowers.
Kind of. IIRC, center pivots can mow both to the right and the left, not just one side
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

I would love those john deere driveable mowers in fs19
I like tractors and stuff :d
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Irish farmer 91 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:26 am
SilverRedman63 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:20 pm Its not about win or lose - Made made me want to look, I have found that Case HI does not make a Motorized Forage Harvester.
Case ih mammoth 8790 self propelled Forage harvester or the CHX 520
Yes, the Case IH forage harvesters are really just repainted New Hollands, but not available in North America. Most, if not all Case IH hay equipment is just New Holland painted Case red. Their silage blowers North America) are made by an outside company.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

The New Holland machine in FS17 is supposed to work the same way as a Deere center pivot (956). We had a series older on our farm (955). We now run a self propelled machine with the same size cutterhead (about 5m). They are both fast across the field but the self propelled is a touch faster...at least 10mph.

Triple mowers are all the rage now because they can cut about twice as much. Deere's larger self propelled machines and center pivots are built heavy and made by Deere. Deere's smaller self propelled machines are built by MacDon, but still built well. Deere's smaller mowers and triple mowers are made by Kuhn. They are decent but not nearly as solid as a Deere built machine.

New Holland makes some of their own mowers but some, like their triple mower I think are made by someone else...maybe Vicon. Neither are built very heavy. I have a local friend that has a very nice and large farm. They run almost all Case IH and New Holland...except their mowers are Deere and their SP forage harvesters are Claas. The New Holland and AGCO dealer is 3 miles away from them.

We used to run a lot of New Holland hay equipment and skid steers. Since Fiat bought them in the early 90's, quality took a steady decline. They used to make skid steers for Deere but they started making their own based on the New Holland boom design. Deere had some troubles early on, especially with their home built small engines, but they switched back to Yanmar engines (for small tractors and skid steers) and fixed a few other things. Now, they are one of, if not the best machine on the market...especially since Bobcat was bought by Doosan.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

ClassicTractors wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 am Kind of. IIRC, center pivots can mow both to the right and the left, not just one side
The New Holland discbine is a center pivot mower. I use it almost exclusively.
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

DeereJason wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:22 pm Possibly Gators?
I like your thinking DeereJason! I hadn't thought of Gators. They would be great for getting around the farm. Maybe a couple of different models that have the option of 4 or 6 wheels.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Farmer Bacon wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:43 pm I like your thinking DeereJason! I hadn't thought of Gators. They would be great for getting around the farm. Maybe a couple of different models that have the option of 4 or 6 wheels.
I'll just ride my horse. Since this game will occupy too much time, it'll give me the illusion I'm playing Red Dead Redemption 2. :lol:
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

DeereJason wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:40 pm
SilverRedman63 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Case makes a tricycle floater and 4 track and steerable 2 track standard frame tractors, Deere doesn't. If you want photos, use the internet.

Point being this, it's not all the same and just a different color. While a lot of the things that truly separate equipment in real life are rendered moot in FS19, there are differences.
I went to the Internet and now I am confused isn't this Trike-Trac Green?
PC/Xbox1