John Deere Confirmed for FS19

BigNRichlll

Re: John Deere Confirmed for FS19

Post by BigNRichlll »

^^ troll master prestige level 1000 achieved.. But respect to whoever built that!
I make jokes that others don't get.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

SilverRedman63 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 pm
I went to the Internet and now I am confused isn't this Trike-Trac Green?
Green, yes. Made from a Deere tractor, yes. Made by Deere, no. If you really don't know, fine. If you're trying to be a smart alec, I could have just said the thing Case makes that Deere doesn't is crappy equipment.

I was referring to a Case IH 3530 Titan floater. I can't get the attachment to come in.
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

ImageNot trying to be a smart, just trying to have a open discussion on farm equipment you are the one jumping up and down about Deere being something special all I said it is all basically the same just different colors, as for the Tri Trac I though that was neat and some what a custom job till I also found this Blue one.
PC/Xbox1
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

I can have a civil and open discussion...i considered that to be the case until i saw another comment from someone about trolling and it left a little doubt. That said, I'm very familiar with equipment and in real life, there are...in some aspects, significant differences. It's not at all about one being better or necessarily about Deere...thats just the case. There are things I wish Deere would make or do differently. In the case of Farming Simulator, many of those differences are muted..like horsepower. One that isn't would be travel speed.

There is a company that does make kits for certain tractors. The Deere one I've seen several times but that is a complete custom job. It's usually about eliminating compaction within the same wheel tracks.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Here's something JD makes that CNH doesn't. :lol: Image
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

We'll, the discussion was the other way around. If it's about what Deere makes that Case doesn't, there are a lot of areas that could be gone into. UTV's, lawn mowers, forestry... (Yes, there are Case UTV's but they don't make them, and Cub Cadet is owned by MTD, not CNH)
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Looking at YouTube vids and comments i came across one who said he heard a rumor JD would ony have like 5 pieces of equipment in fs19. Im pretty sure there could be much more than that, i wonder if someone from Giants could comment on that.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

livesea72 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:02 pm Looking at YouTube vids and comments i came across one who said he heard a rumor JD would ony have like 5 pieces of equipment in fs19. Im pretty sure there could be much more than that, i wonder if someone from Giants could comment on that.
I'm guessing that's bogus. There have been so many guys for the past year that have started their sentence with "I heard a rumor..." and it has been completely false. Just internet trolls looking for attention. Giants has done really well by keeping a lid on information and hasn't leaked any information. The Deere thing sort of took off when they had their first trailer and people noticed the tractor was a Deere, but that certainly wasn't leaked information.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Im sure it is bogus,but Giants coming out and saying there is a bunch more would be nice. Im not expecting 30+ pieces but you never know.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:55 am Im sure it is bogus,but Giants coming out and saying there is a bunch more would be nice. Im not expecting 30+ pieces but you never know.
Based on what AGCO and CNH had in FS17 at launch, I'm guessing 20-25 items. I'm also guessing more items for AGCO. If they keep the Lely hay equipment from 17, that will add 4-5 items to AGCO's lineup.

Looking back at Giants information release for 17, I'm guessing We'll see new information come out every 2-3 weeks now. Probably one or a few more CGI trailers, maybe one bigger one and a few smaller tidbits. I expect an actual gameplay trailer about mid July.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Are we getting any gameplay clips from e3 we did when 17 was about to come out
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Who knows, ask Lis when he comes back
eric21

Post by eric21 »

livesea72 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:02 pm Looking at YouTube vids and comments i came across one who said he heard a rumor JD would ony have like 5 pieces of equipment in fs19. Im pretty sure there could be much more than that, i wonder if someone from Giants could comment on that.
Heh I pay no attention to YouTube comments, if there was a rumour it would be started on here or the reddit forums. Plus I haven't seen that rumour on here, FS UK, nor anywhere else
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Farmcon is in July we should see more then.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:29 am
Heh I pay no attention to YouTube comments, if there was a rumour it would be started on here or the reddit forums. Plus I haven't seen that rumour on here, FS UK, nor anywhere else
I didn't believe it more in awe of how fast it got started. Giants wouldn't show a trailer featuring JD for just a few pieces of equipment,I expect around 15 or 20 at launch but the mods are going to be interesting on if JD will even allow them on consoles. Just because Giants has a license don't mean we will see tons of JD mods or any for that matter.