[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Rodmonty24

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by Rodmonty24 »

Krd1749 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:14 am
Rodmonty24 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:06 am Let's go Giants! Mods is one reason I bought the game and what you pushed when advertising the game! Idc what any of you say Mods free or not I bought the game expecting Giants to get to work on testing Mods and releasing them to keep me playing the game and making silly purchases like the south American DLC.. I'm ready to see these guys hard work they created for us.....
Oh, I didn't realize this is your world and everyone else is just here to meet your demands and expectations.
Well now you know son!
Rodmonty24

Post by Rodmonty24 »

I have to be honest here. I'm really just bored And was trying to figure out something to do that would entertain me for a bit while I was waiting.
I'm sorry y'all really. I was trolling and being an a$$. I'm sorry but I did get an answer as to what the process is for passing mods. Hey I got an important person to answer me to. Think about that for a second guys. It shows being nice gets you no attention.
Guil

Post by Guil »

How about I ban you for "entertainment'' or add you to the pre-moderated post queue.
That would be so hilarious *thumbsdown*
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Rodmonty24 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:11 amThink about that for a second guys. It shows being nice gets you no attention.
It does get you a lot of things but it just doesn't work on the basis of being nice for once.
You should be consistent about it.
Besides, I'm pretty sure Lethian's answer was not triggered by your frustration personally.
Yours was the last one and the answer was for all.
PS5 / FS22
JamP

Post by JamP »

Guil wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:03 am How about I ban you for "entertainment'' or add you to the pre-moderated post queue.
That would be so hilarious *thumbsdown*
How about we create fake accounts and post a lot of spam on the forum to give you some work?
At least they would stop threats against customers.

That would be super Hilarious
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I think it is just one thing.

All of us expect too much from this forum.
And obviously Giants don't think the same way.
So, we get frustrated by the lack of attention.
Then we start expecting more as a reaction and at the end it all comes to this; one forum user does something wrong consciously just to get any sort of explanation then forum moderator threatens the user just because he sincerely explained himself and appologized then another forum user threatens the moderator because of his reaction.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we expect too much.

As long as Giants keeps using this forum as a different source of advertisement, nothing will change.
Last edited by RODHA on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
PS5 / FS22
JamP

Post by JamP »

You're right ... But I only did it because it's not the first time that the same moderator does it. Including in PM. Forgetting why he exists as a moderator. Instead of trying to be friendly, you own something that is not. And it exists only because of us. Anyway ... I'm tired of participating in this and how we are treated here by who should respect us as customers and payers of wages that we are.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I wasn't judging or criticising anybody. I just wanted to summarize the whole issue. And when it is summarized like that, it doesn't sound good, does it?
PS5 / FS22
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

BigNRichlll wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:51 pm Nay. We have angered the gods with our greedy ways. Bad player is bad & we should feel bad for bad mods. Shame!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Guil

Post by Guil »

Here we go again, lost in translation or not detecting sarcasm. I didn't "threaten" anyone, think about it, if I was going to take action I would have just done it.

I can't remember what the issue was with JamP but the reports made about posts you have made before caused action to be taken. Whether you like it or not or even agree, moderators are usually seen as the bad guy on most forums and that's just the way it is.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

JamP wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:59 am You're right ... But I only did it because it's not the first time that the same moderator does it. Including in PM. Forgetting why he exists as a moderator. Instead of trying to be friendly, you own something that is not. And it exists only because of us. Anyway ... I'm tired of participating in this and how we are treated here by who should respect us as customers and payers of wages that we are.
Um mods Don't get paid
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

It's over a year after release and we are getting new free content at least on a weekly basis if not more often.

You can probably count the number of games you could say that for on one hand.

Maybe even one finger.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Well three fingers...Skyrim And Fallout still have mods being released.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

It's the same argument, time and time again that ends up the same every time. It's just a circle lol

1- Console user asks for more mods / complains at lack of mods
2- PC users (and a tiny minority of other console users) says something along the lines of "at least you get mods, be grateful" / "they're busy, be patient"
3- People get annoyed more
4- [All out war]
5- Moderator/Lisertan/Lethian etc steps in
6- Thread locked briefly/thread goes quiet
7- People are civil for a while
7- Begin from the top

With Guil commenting, I would say we're now at stage 5 lol
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend