a note from somethingonmyshoe2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Showdizzle

Re: a note from somethingonmyshoe2

Post by Showdizzle »

Again, Giants drops the ball in customer service. The modder is their customer as much as the end user of their product. Yes they are making improvements to the base game for the future however you don't place all your customers on "back burner" in the process. SOMS2 has contributed greatly to the console success of this game. For example, when Big Bud was released no map was available to adequately handle this equipment on console. Although, error-laden Westbridge (Giants Map) was released while SOMS2 map MVR (Big Bud Specifically Designed) was held up in "testing." So their map which had stuff load of problems was ok but his map couldn't be released. SOMS2 then redesigned AO specifically for Big Bud so console users would have a map to use this equipment. Perhaps SOMS2 should give a conference on customer service.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Or perhaps SOMS2 should give the mighty manosaurus a shout out in one of his maps..... (better not be a dung heap) and his karma shall be restored.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

manosaurus wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:38 pm Or perhaps SOMS2 should give the mighty manosaurus a shout out in one of his maps..... (better not be a dung heap) and his karma shall be restored.
:biggrin2: :biggrin2: I second that
PS5 / FS22
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

dear customer services

modhud. its like buying a ford gt40 mark 1 1966 with out a steering wheel (lol) at this moment in time.

to all the gamers who play my maps. i feel disappointed a 100% at modhud. im going to still make maps and theres a big but in this ( im not going to put the long hrs in no more )
sad to say but its only going to be 2 or 3 maps this time round for fs19.

i hope you all in joy the American Outback Special Edition if and when it turns up

Rattlesnake Valley remake will be on the list (pixs on the new look)

yes i will add a little bit in one of my maps for you (the mighty manosaurus) and to all . you only need to ask

ps. a note to modhud sort it out
Guil

Post by Guil »

Should be live now.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Yes, American Outback Special Edition is online!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

I will be downloading that when I get out of work
Playing on PS5 and PC
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

THANK YOU for all you do for us. somethingonmyshoe2
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there all
well im going to say thank you to you all who has downloaded my map as all funds from the downloads are going to my cat (who's blind). new cat bed. new toys and a cat tower for her. so thank you from me and stinky the cat (its not her name). so you all doing something good on this one
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

this map is going to get Farm Sim installed back on my console...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I'll download when I can, all mods are failing right now :sadnew:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

My favorite map is American outback new revamp I’m sure will become my new fav n I’ve downloaded everyone of your maps there awesome only thing that kills me is the starting field is never near the starting farm except thunder like on original outback would have preferred field 2 as the starter no biggie just makes more sense
Playing on PS5 and PC
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Awesome job on your maps and please make a few for 19 I will for sure have them or just redo some that you already have on 17
Playing on PS5 and PC
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Loving the new look of AO, amazing work! I'll be playing on this map until 19 drops.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:11 pm hi there all
well im going to say thank you to you all who has downloaded my map as all funds from the downloads are going to my cat (who's blind). new cat bed. new toys and a cat tower for her. so thank you from me and stinky the cat (its not her name). so you all doing something good on this one

Yep have to take care of our fur babies. we have 4 fur babies (cats) and I think they live and eat better than we do haha. and they have lots of toys and cat towers. 1 cat tower I made myself, it's about 8 foot tall, they love it. But you gotta Love 'Em.