[INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

BigNRichlll

Re: [INFO] Console mods - currently in testing

Post by BigNRichlll »

NelTopFarms23 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:46 am Anyone check out the american outback redone map......not a bad map but not really what i was hoping for
He should've renamed it American Forest Trees Edition. It's a lovely map with a great layout if your into forestry.
I make jokes that others don't get.
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

RODHA wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:57 pm ^^Yup. The only plow that made me leave my beloved Jympa
Tis fantastic. Low power requirement, ability to hook it up to a cultivator, great working width, but can be folded to make it easier to transport.

Fantastic piece of kit 👌
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

The new grass weeder/harrow is excellent too, good price point,& similar to something I've actually seen before. But let me ask, why does fertilizing with a weeder feel like cheating the system? Glad they got it right in FS19.
I make jokes that others don't get.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

BigNRichlll wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:59 pm . But let me ask, why does fertilizing with a weeder feel like cheating the system? Glad they got it right in FS19.
Don't look at is as fertilization. It's a type of "yield improvement". Same with spraying. I generally view spraying as applying herbicide or pesticide, not fertilizer.

I too am happy to hear about the improvements of 19.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Law0t019t wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 pm Hi im new here but have been playing fs on console since 15 i love the game and the comunity and have been loyal to it for years but ive been gettimg fed up looming on here lately and console players getting slagged of or a bad name just because of a few imature impatient people? And after seeing what i have on here today has really mad me annoyed because most console players and same as you pc guys and were not pests ect were patient and when mods come they come makes the game more exciting! So could you please stop slating all console users just for a few petty guys?? Just remember guys half the reason fs 19 will be so good is becasue giants makes more money being on other platformsaswell as just pc so means more money to invest on the new game just saying? Anyway happy farming guys :)
Hi, and welcome to the forums.

I know how you feel and I assure you that the reverse is also true. Most PC players are the same as you console guys, and we're not pests who hate consoles or console players. Some threads on this forum, all forums to be fair, get heated and you just have to scroll past it.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The thing is it was the console players moaning
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:24 pm The thing is it was the console players moaning
Dogface wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:20 pm you just have to scroll past it.
^^this^^
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

my new motto SCROLL PAST IT!
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Dogface wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:20 pm
Law0t019t wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 pm Hi im new here but have been playing fs on console since 15 i love the game and the comunity and have been loyal to it for years but ive been gettimg fed up looming on here lately and console players getting slagged of or a bad name just because of a few imature impatient people? And after seeing what i have on here today has really mad me annoyed because most console players and same as you pc guys and were not pests ect were patient and when mods come they come makes the game more exciting! So could you please stop slating all console users just for a few petty guys?? Just remember guys half the reason fs 19 will be so good is becasue giants makes more money being on other platformsaswell as just pc so means more money to invest on the new game just saying? Anyway happy farming guys :)
Hi, and welcome to the forums.

I know how you feel and I assure you that the reverse is also true. Most PC players are the same as you console guys, and we're not pests who hate consoles or console players. Some threads on this forum, all forums to be fair, get heated and you just have to scroll past it.
Unfortunately, it's never let go. There's one person that will always bring up the same argument of "be grateful for what you get" when someone asks for more mods or gets frustrated. The thing is, whilst it's true, it just angers people more - especially the ones who are grateful for the effort that's put in to cater for us too.

Sadly, it does tie us in with the same brush - especially when modern classics was announced to not be coming to consoles for the foreseeable future. That in particular was truly awful, some of the comments were appalling!

That being said, once it dies down, it's generally a very pleasant forum, and the PC-Console divide doesn't usually make much of a difference between users. It's just times like this where the ungrateful few spoil it for the rest of us.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Glad to see there's a Montana Seasons GEO in testing. Sure would be nice to have a nice big Montana-based map to use it with... Be really cool if it was modeled from a real farm. Say, one I've watched on Youtube for a couple years. :mrgreen:

Sorry guys, the wait is killing me.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:24 pm The thing is it was the console players moaning
Thought you were a PS4 player Eric and I never see you moaning? Quite the opposite as most time you tell people to be patient
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I'm not moaning I'm just saying pc players seem to get a bashing by console players. Yes I play ps4
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Humans are really exceptional creatures.

We all play the same game, developed by the same company with the same in-game content but we still manage to find the only difference between each other (platform) and fight over it :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

That is just stupendously funny :lol:
PS5 / FS22
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

eric21 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:15 pm I'm not moaning I'm just saying pc players seem to get a bashing by console players. Yes I play ps4
That’s what I meant..I NEVER see you moaning, sorry for any misunderstanding
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So anyway... How about those Console mods - currently in testing?