Farming Classics

niggle44

Re: Farming Classics

Post by niggle44 »

A pity the small bale loading trailer didn't make it over to 17.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

niggle44 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:18 am A pity the small bale loading trailer didn't make it over to 17.
The bale loader required a script and was not included.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=106295
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Yep. all we need now is an old school corn planter

MF10

Post by MF10 »

What update is Farming Classics getting. I see it was in the testing page.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I noticed that, too. ^_^ Can't wait to see.

Also, out of curiosity... if anyone an answer.
Old School packs, such as Farming Classics or even MF Old Generation. We get stuff to work Grass/Hay and most of the field stuff. We get a planter that plants the cereal crops, but no harvester. (Yes, MF did have a harvester ^_^) but, the thing that always made me curious. We always receive the forage cutter for corn, but... never receive a planter to plant it. Always wondered about that, anyone?
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
MF10

Post by MF10 »

I remember the Hassia planting Corn in FS13. So that is why we have the Fahr corn chopper. But in FS15 the Hassia was stripped of that ability despite the clove groove shoots on the Hassia which indicates it is a full range planter able to plant all arable crops. So maybe the Hassia is going to receive it's corn planting abilities again. Maybe dogface found a way to get the bale collector to work. Maybe we will get new additions to the pack. Cause the MF seed drill from the MF pack along with it's other equipment seem to not be capable of working with non BSM tractors. Kinda a dumb pack. Cause it was rushed by BSM and never really was put together as well as PeterJ's modding packages. So we might be getting more from Dogface to go with these old beauties.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Hmm, forgot about that in FS13. I played with the Classics more in FS15, in which corn was stripped. However, I've not had a problem like that with the MF pack... I've used the Ford TW's and many other tractors to pull some of the equipment.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

My goal was/is to keep the Farming Classics FS17 mod package as faithful to the original FS15 DLC as possible. If it is not in the original DLC, it will not be in the mod. If I were to create a new tool it would go in a separate mod.

The update contains a few cosmetic improvements and a few bug fixes.

@lefe1 I was wondering what an old corn planter looked like. Pretty cool.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

Is there not a way to add the small bale trailer using the script already in game for the auto loaders like the mod auto loader has done?
MF10

Post by MF10 »

Well dogface remember that Farming Classics originally debuted in FS13 then was a free dlc in FS15. The reason for the Fahr corn chopper was the Hassia ability to plant everything except root crop. Giants admits they goofed on the Hassia update for the FS15 update DLC and forgot to add corn to the Hassia. Making the Fahr corn chopper pretty much a lawn ornament for console players.

As for the MF BSM pack. On console the MF planter and fertilizer are too heavy for Burhur RP 21, and Deutz D8005. The lift the front wheels off the ground despite the tractors being 4000 pounds lifting a mere 500-700 pound box planter that is a ground gear engaged implement.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Dogface wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:41 am My goal was/is to keep the Farming Classics FS17 mod package as faithful to the original FS15 DLC as possible. If it is not in the original DLC, it will not be in the mod. If I were to create a new tool it would go in a separate mod.
I know what your intentions were Dogface, I wasn't trying to call you out. It was just curiosity... In FS13, the Hassia planter did plant corn, that completely slipped my mind... a slight goof by Giants on FS15. Would be really sweet, if ye could make it plant corn again in an update. PS. Any chance you would give the bale trailer as a separate mod? I don't mind stacking them manually, it's FS17 after all... we can hold stuff by hand now, I just don't really like the mechanics of the game on that part. My favorite with the trailer, was indeed... just seeing how much I could overfill it by racing that last bale. LOL
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

MF10 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:38 pm Well dogface remember that Farming Classics originally debuted in FS13 then was a free dlc in FS15.
Actually, my friend... the Classics pack debuted in FS11 as a paid DLC, came to FS13 and FS15 as Free DLC's.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

@Dogface.. That planter in pic is a 2 row Black Hawk 135t corn planter
MF10

Post by MF10 »

Thanks. See I never played 11 or previous cause I don't have a PC. But yeah in FS13 the Hassia planted corn. That is why the corn chopper was perfect with it. Cause you could plow a small patch on Westbridge Hills. Plant it for corn. Then chop it into a solid load of chaff for silage production pretty quickly. Then in FS15 you could tell Giants pretty much rushed it with a control map change and graphics update. Since FS17 was about 4-6 months away from release. Cause they stripped of corn planting and it made the pack kind of a flop. Cause the only viable planter for corning was the 4.5 meter Knerveland and that required you to keep a Hurlimann 488 Turbo 90 to use it. So really was a rush from Giants and an incentive to buy an Xbox One/PS4 for FS15 and soon to release FS17 cause it was on next generation only consoles. That is why I bought an Xbox One. To enjoy the small older equipment I enjoy in real life.
MPosp

Post by MPosp »

Hello Dogface, Krone Optimal can not be filled directly from CompostMaster. I have to load the compost into a trailer, empty it down and then load the bucket loader. Farmtech Superfex 800 of the vanilla game goes but to fulfill.. I'm thinking of a bug somewhere in XML or trigger. Please check this out and, if necessary, update the patches. Thank you in advance.

I apologize for English, I use Google Translator. Some terms may be garbled or inaccurate.