Upcoming West Coast map

Patrick73

Re: Upcoming West Coast map

Post by Patrick73 »

^^ that was next on my list,clearing the cache....thanx you’ve saved me a job
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

I suggest everyone wait until Monday and GIANTS are back in the office so they can sort whatever issue is wrong the TWC and why it isn't downloading properly.

On Friday afternoon it looked to GIANTs and myself that it was due to the sheer amount of people downloading mods that was the issue. However it is clear now that there is a bigger problem than that.

However there is nothing wrong with the map. GIANTS would not have passed it otherwise.

It is nice to see a few sensible messages, and also a fair number of supportive ones too.

Just remember we all make mistakes, even GIANTS. All I would ask is that you be paitent and wait for GIANTS to resolve the issue.
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

BulletBill83 wrote:I suggest everyone wait until Monday and GIANTS are back in the office so they can sort whatever issue is wrong the TWC and why it isn't downloading properly.

On Friday afternoon it looked to GIANTs and myself that it was due to the sheer amount of people downloading mods that was the issue. However it is clear now that there is a bigger problem than that.

However there is nothing wrong with the map. GIANTS would not have passed it otherwise.

It is nice to see a few sensible messages, and also a fair number of supportive ones too.

Just remember we all make mistakes, even GIANTS. All I would ask is that you be paitent and wait for GIANTS to resolve the issue.
So you mean my ps4 has been downloading the map for 24 hours and for nothing? :shock:
I like tractors and stuff :d
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Bobbyballinger wrote:Okay so I have just woke up and turned my PlayStation on to find this map was still on 100% after 13hours. Landykid especially said said “ just give it time let it do it’s thing and it will install” and so did many others. However this is STILL NOT WORKING!!!

This is beyond a joke now!
Why is it "beyond a joke!"? You will just have to wait, simple. FS15 didn't even have mods so am starting to think giving them to us in 17 was a bad idea. People are not only giving BB unnecessary grief, even during family emergency, but are also giving Giants ****! Grow up people! If you want mods that bad then do the relevant courses or buy the relevant programmes and do it yourself! We get all of this additional content for free and yet people are STILL bitching, unbelievable!
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Ihatemyself wrote:
BulletBill83 wrote:I suggest everyone wait until Monday and GIANTS are back in the office so they can sort whatever issue is wrong the TWC and why it isn't downloading properly.

So you mean my ps4 has been downloading the map for 24 hours and for nothing? :shock:
Yes, however I fail to see why you would leave it 24hrs rather than just play something else!?
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

Tazman1983 wrote:
Ihatemyself wrote:

Yes, however I fail to see why you would leave it 24hrs rather than just play something else!?
I watched south park and worked around my fathers farm while it was downloading the map. (@_@)
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Ihatemyself wrote:
Tazman1983 wrote:
Ihatemyself wrote: So you mean my ps4 has been downloading the map for 24 hours and for nothing? :shock:
I watched south park and worked around my fathers farm while it was downloading the map. (@_@)
For a solid 24hrs!?
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

No! I did work like 7 or 8 hours and watched tv for 2 hours and i woke up late.
Irish Agriculture

Post by Irish Agriculture »

Ihatemyself wrote:No! I did work like 7 or 8 hours and watched tv for 2 hours and i woke up late.
So you slept for 24 hours straight. What a joke !!
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

A moderator really needs to close all these threads about the west coast, because people are just arguing!
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Azfoor wrote:A moderator really needs to close all these threads about the west coast, because people are just arguing!
IT does get annoying because a few threads have been opened.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi: