Farming Simulator 22: Let the good times grow - this Fall!

DEERE317

Re: Farming Simulator 22: Let the good times grow - this Fall!

Post by DEERE317 »

FarmBoss wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:03 am
DEERE317 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:31 am
FarmBoss wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:18 am

It has always been small steps forward. Little more than an update. Don't expect all the bells and whistles you get from the other guys, who spend the money they earn, on their new games.
I smell a troll trying to light a controversy bonfire.
Please go to the political sections of Facebook or Twitter.
Don't start going off topic again with your old insults. Go look up what it means to be a troll, you clearly don't know it's what you just did.
“In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet.”
Not taking the bait.

Changelog:
V1.1 Edited message.
V1.2 added Changelog
V1.3 added added Changelog
Last edited by DEERE317 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Forgot that this topic was here lol. I started one on fan thoughts, but I'll say here that I think what's coming new with FS22 is amazing. Obviously everything can't be perfect, but Giants is definitely on the right track with the photos we've seen. Got me a little hyped for more reveals *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:48 am Forgot that this topic was here lol. I started one on fan thoughts, but I'll say here that I think what's coming new with FS22 is amazing. Obviously everything can't be perfect, but Giants is definitely on the right track with the photos we've seen. Got me a little hyped for more reveals *thumbsup*
Definitely. *thumbsup*
Now I am interested in the cow licking it’s lips :search:, wonder what GIANTS is doing in terms of animals if that’s anything to go from.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:50 am
Dairydeere wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:48 am Forgot that this topic was here lol. I started one on fan thoughts, but I'll say here that I think what's coming new with FS22 is amazing. Obviously everything can't be perfect, but Giants is definitely on the right track with the photos we've seen. Got me a little hyped for more reveals *thumbsup*
Definitely. *thumbsup*
Now I am interested in the cow licking it’s lips :search:, wonder what GIANTS is doing in terms of animals if that’s anything to go from.
Oh, that sold the game for me. Anything that gives a cow a bit of personality... no obvious bias here... :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:51 am
DEERE317 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:50 am
Definitely. *thumbsup*
Oh, that sold the game for me. Anything that gives a cow a bit of personality... no obvious bias here... :lol:
Bias? :confusednew: :search: :lol:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Dear GIANTS,

Please add a camera view on each and every carriage the train pulls?

That would make life so much easier

Thank you
Ignorance is bliss
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

Patton_M47 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:18 pm I don't know if anyone else noticed this but why do they seem to be focusing on the truck?
The snow, its moving. Maybe its some kind of a dynamic system, not a real dynamic, more visual I mean. (That it looks like sand, snow & ground moves) :confusednew: Well, don't know tbh, can't see anything else with that video than that.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Its obviously something for all you Americans,

Tumbleweed !!!!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Simon738 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:27 pm Shame....Xbox One and PS4 clearly holding back further development which is crazy given that FS19 struggles on them anyway (with multiple mods/maps etc) I can’t honestly see how 22 can be leaps and bounds ahead.
Well the poll was the majority in favor old consoles and especially the shortage of next gen consoles won't be resolved until next year. There hasn't been many major game releases this year if you noticed
AkrapovicSBK

Post by AkrapovicSBK »

I'll put my 2 cents here:
so we have the FS games since 2008 right? that's almost 14 years, surely in the new one we must have:
- manual attach of implements >>on/off
- dynamic hoses on implements, trailers, front loaders, etc. >>no more Wi-fi please!!
- some sort of mud, water on fields, wheel slipping >> so the type of wheels u have makes a difference
- GPS >>on/off
- manure hose system or similar hoses system>> no more selling the milk on ground, or wi-fi liquids loading/unloading
- some sort of Interactive Control >>manual open the door and windows at least
- passanger supported in multiplayer
- proper bales and pallets physics >> please, we load everything manual and it's a pain ...
- seasons >> on/off
- better graphics >>fs17 style or Oxigen's David mod maps style, no cartoons, manga style please
- better sounds >> i hope
- multiplayer improvements, like advanced server description so u can put the discord or TeamSpeak link maybe
FS19 is a good game now after 3 years, only with all the mods that makes it a SIMULATOR! 2400 hours and going strong, but impossible to play it stock.
I hope for the best with the new one, we'll see what Giants has prepared for us.
PC: 1xFS15 Gold+DLC Holmer-JCB-ItRunner-NHPack-NHLoader-FarmingClassics @1700 hours
PC: 1xFS17 Platinum+DLC BidBud-Kuhn-Ropa-ModernClassic-StrawAddon-Horsch; 1xFS17 @2300 hours
PC: 1xFS19 Premium Edition; 1xFS19 Platinum Edition @3200 hours
PC: 1xFS22 +SeasonPass1&2 @1700 hours
---------------------------------------------------------
Respect to Giants, developers and modders!
pietro200

Post by pietro200 »

AkrapovicSBK wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:04 pm I'll put my 2 cents here:
so we have the FS games since 2008 right? that's almost 14 years, surely in the new one we must have:
- dynamic hoses on implements, trailers, front loaders, etc. >>no more Wi-fi please!!
- some sort of mud, water on fields, wheel slipping >> so the type of wheels u have makes a difference
- GPS >>on/off
- manure hose system or similar hoses system>> no more selling the milk on ground, or wi-fi liquids loading/unloading
- proper bales and pallets physics >> please, we load everything manual and it's a pain ...
- seasons >> on/off
- better graphics >>fs17 style or Oxigen's David mod maps style, no cartoons, manga style please
FS19 is a good game now after 3 years, only with all the mods that makes it a SIMULATOR! 2400 hours and going strong, but impossible to play it stock.
I hope for the best with the new one, we'll see what Giants has prepared for us.
I fully agree with your message, already so it would be much better (yes the dynamic terrain certainly makes it better, but even so visually you could see well when the tractor strains and slips). On the dynamic tubes I agree, they are secondary it is true, but seeing pistons or lights working wirelessly is definitely bad. In addition, various configurations could be added (as in reality) for each tractor in order to choose how many hydraulic connections to put on your vehicle based on the tools you buy.
It would be a good thing but if you already notice the first screenshots of FS22 the tool pulled by the JD has rear lights without the relative connection wire with the tractor.

In the trailer (even if being in CGI there is no confirmation it seemed that the pickup covered with snow also had the frozen glass, maybe it will be a feature present?
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

I hope they make the crops 3D and improve the harvest animations. In FS19, potatoes, sugarcanes and sugarbeets looked like sand. It was loaded into the harvesters like sand. The machines seemed to harvest sand. Also, the working width of the equipments and headers was ridiculous. Make working widths at the exact limit of headers and equipments. Working width extends outside. This destroys realism.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Crops should be crushed to the width of the tire. It should not overflow outside.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Tire changes should affect traction.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

AkrapovicSBK wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:04 pm I'll put my 2 cents here:
- GPS >>on/off
- seasons >> on/off
- multiplayer improvements, like advanced server description so u can put the discord or TeamSpeak link maybe
Don't get your hopes up because the majority of what you're asking for will most likely not happen. The reason? For every player that wants all the extra realism there's 2 or 3 that don't. Look at the people that complain about Seasons. Giants has stated that they want the game playable for everyone, meaning anybody could turn it on and start playing. The more realism stuff you build in, the more complicated it is to play. That's why the mods are crucial, players can add the levels of realism they want and leave out the stuff they don't want
Playing on PC and PS4