tOxicOm

t0xic0m

Re: tOxicOm

Post by t0xic0m »

Hello,
nope, for next time i don´t release Mods on Modhub. For next time i make PC Mods only.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

t0xic0m wrote:Hello,
nope, for next time i don´t release Mods on Modhub. For next time i make PC Mods only.
may i ask what changed your mind about modhub/console mods? i ask because i plan to get into modding for console but there seems to be stuff turning modders away and i would like to know if im getting in over my head.. please share your insight with me even if u have to pm me.. thanks in advance
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Probably because ppl can't just be happy with getting a mod.. ones released and it ugh shoulda done this shoulda done that.. that's useless.. just endless unappreciative remarks. I have 2 packs I made and I'm not even going to submit them
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Or maybe because he makes the mods for himself and shares them with us, if his mods would work on consoles, he sends them to modhub and if they contain scripts or something he publishes them on modhoster.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

juf.de wrote:Or maybe because he makes the mods for himself and shares them with us, if his mods would work on consoles, he sends them to modhub and if they contain scripts or something he publishes them on modhoster.
I hope youre right.. I sure have appreciated his work and it would really be a shame if he were to not upload any at all for console anymore.. but then again.. idk.. I guess this whole modding debate thing has gotten way out of control.. lots of things on this forum have it seems..
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Sorry to hear that. Your mods rock!!

The overwhelming majority of us console users don't speak out, cause we are too busy enjoying your mods to complain or wish for more more more!! You only hear from the few, they don't represent the majority! *thumbsup*

But this is a game, and it should be fun - even for modders. I hate that some people may be taking the fun out of it for our modders.
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

nope, for next time i don´t release Mods on Modhub.
Well that's a shame, because I use the TR 750 every day and I think it's one of the best mods to come to the game. Thank you for making what you did for console, and maybe I'll see more of your stuff If I go to PC
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

I'm on xbox one.....I don't blame you at all.....
FS 22 and loving it.
BAMA Levi 8

Post by BAMA Levi 8 »

I just don't get it. Someone takes time to make something for us to play in game. And akk people can do is talk trash!! I mean come on really!! If you don't like a Mod remove it off your list. I play on the xbox 1 and i myself love ever Mod that come's alone. Better than paying for a DLC. But i guess there is just no self-respect in this world anymore. But i just wanted to say THANKYOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK. I for one loved all your Mods.
t0xic0m

Post by t0xic0m »

to clarify , i continue create mods, but not for Modhub and/or Consoles. Thats not a mistake from Community or Users.
For future may be the opinion I change, but for now i don´t support this.

For all interested Users, here Screenshot from my new Project´s
ATTENTION: ALL SCREENSHOTS FROM VERY EARLY VERSIONS

Biobeltz F12 Clammbunk Forwarder

Biobeltz Logging Truck Interior
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

I just wanted to say thank you very much for all the mods you have created for consoles. I regularly use several of your buckets and other loader attachments. If you should decide to reconsider in the future, I know that would make a lot of people very happy. I've seen how so many people complain about everything, and honestly, I really can't blame you for not wanting to bring mods to consoles anymore. Thanks again for the mods you have created and I wish you the best of luck in the future. Hopefully PC users will be more appreciative of your mods.
Playing on PS4
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

I as well really enjoy your mods and have seen some of your last mods for fs15 the clambunk you are working on will that be similar to your 15 version if so looks absolutely awesome. Who will you post or have posted your mods with?
Dairy farmer by day Xbox/pc user by night
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Thank you for what you have provided so far. Their much appreciated regardless of the negative feedback which unfortunately overshadows the positive. We haven't given enough thanks to overcome that obviously.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Jam4430

Post by Jam4430 »

Bummer to hear you not going to continue console mods. Yours are are some of my favorites and there used everytime i play. Thank you for all the console mods!!!
t0xic0m

Post by t0xic0m »

Hey Guys, i don´t have Problem´s with the Community/User. The Feedback from Community is 99% Positiv and that is awesome. This is not the Problem!