Combines in FS19

vondeylenfarms

Re: Combines in FS19

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Correct me if I'm wrong but even with fs17 there was alot more in the game that they didn't show in fact sheets or on website? So we still could be surprised come the 20th
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The two Fendt combines.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

garyst wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:29 pm
BigC92 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:23 am Well the cotton and sugarcane harvesters we will only get 1 of, unless modders make a JD cotton harvester, not sure if NH makes cotton and/or sugarcane harvesters.
No new holland doesn't make cane or cotton harvesters, but valtra makes a sugarcane harvester. I am hoping since there is still a coming soon for the case ih harvesters that there will be an older maybe 4 row cotton picker to start with like a 2555 and maybe a lizard brand module builder to go with it.
Really? Is this true?
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

True on what? Yes Valtra does make sugarcane harvesters, if that's what your on about
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Ok i wasn't for sure if they did or not.
Trax

Post by Trax »

You can see a Case Combine on the preview picture of the garage-trailer. :this: And if I see correct, it's an class 9 or 10 combine. :wink3:
Wenn alle anderen sagen,: "Das geht nicht", dann muss es gehen... Michael Horsch
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:53 pm Correct me if I'm wrong but even with fs17 there was alot more in the game that they didn't show in fact sheets or on website? So we still could be surprised come the 20th
You are indeed quite correct, and Giants themselves have indicated that the full line-up may not appear on the website prior to release, though I suspect there may be some streamers who show us more. Unfortunately, we will not know whether or not we are able to see everything in the pre-release streams (though I suspect we will - Giants has been pretty open in that regard previously). That being said, there was a release from another developer around this time last year that caught some heat from elements of the audience because they had imposed certain restrictions on streamers, and revoked the pre-release streaming agreement with some that violated the restrictions by showing something(s) they had explicitly agreed not to (which spoiled some story/gameplay elements for those watching).

Personally? I enjoy the element of surprise. IMO, too many companies show you everything before you even have a chance to play - sort of like movie trailers that show you 99% of the key/critical moments, often including "reveals" that used to be reserved for the movie itself. For me, this takes away from the entertainment experience - but I guess some people just have to "know it all, right now!", and (my personal opinion from observation) they often tend to be some of the most vocal. Look at the FactSheet Announcement thread, and how quickly there is a post criticizing the equipment line-up choices, or inferring the exclusion of objects based upon sketchy hearsay or erroneous, subjective conclusions (such as the meaning of the "Coming Soon" box on the equipment page *sigh*). Sure, it doesn't need to be full of fluff and praise - but it doesn't need to be a cesspool of criticism either!

Already planning on taking a break from the forums when the game is first released. I highly suspect it will be filled with threads whining that tractor/implement/object A wasn't included and should have been because tractor/object/implement B was (or some other pseudo-random, often miscellaneous criteria such as "it was the most popular on MY farm growing up"...). Heck, just look at all the "discussion" (quotation marks added for inference) surrounding the original announcement that there was only going to be 1 JD combine, or the comments throughout many threads complaining that JD "isn't properly represented"...
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

Trax wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:36 am You can see a Case Combine on the preview picture of the garage-trailer. :this: And if I see correct, it's an class 9 or 10 combine. :wink3:
Ummmm the only thing I saw was a Case IH cotton picker. It will only harvest cotton. It does not cut and thresh grain.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^No there is a case combine there, top right
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

If they do bring the case combines back I hope they update the interior textures. I don't believe they have updated some of them since FS13.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

There was a Case harvester next to the NH CR 10.9 in the shop menu on the Germam stream.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

serious question - is there some limitation on the number of wheeled vehicles? I wondered prior to fs15 why there were not more options. From watching modders, developing the individual models (bearing in mind most of the xml framework is copy and paste for Giants) is no where near as difficult as scripting or building the maps. In other words, releasing vehicles, tools, trailers, etc is the easier portion of game creation.

Thus I wonder if there is another limitation that is not discussed.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Seen Case IH Axial Flow 9240 series.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

ilovetrains wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:44 pm serious question - is there some limitation on the number of wheeled vehicles? I wondered prior to fs15 why there were not more options. From watching modders, developing the individual models (bearing in mind most of the xml framework is copy and paste for Giants) is no where near as difficult as scripting or building the maps. In other words, releasing vehicles, tools, trailers, etc is the easier portion of game creation.

Thus I wonder if there is another limitation that is not discussed.
I don't think there are limitations on vehicles. It's just that the base game has everything we would ever need to use all features of the game. A lot of modders' creativity goes into an amazing map or a game-changing script rather than another tractor that does the same thing as every other tractor. Not that I don't like to see vehicle mods, quite the opposite.

Add to that, Giants makes a major new game with multiple DLCs every two years. To keep the game fresh, I assume they spend most of their time developing new gameplay content, maps, and features. Not to mention the incredible modeling they do on the in game vehicles. Giants vehicle models are second to none in my opinion.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

*censored* they covered the Case Combine in Euro Hazard signs *thumbsdown*
PC: 9600k/1080ti