Best Crop Rotation

Shiva6six6

Re: Best Crop Rotation

Post by Shiva6six6 »

i'll leave a link to this spreadsheet here that was made by sme1 if in case anybody ever stumbles upon this post again (like me).

any1 new to all this, if in case u r reading this... fyi :
The yield bonus is dependent upon Nitrogen levels only if precision farming enabled and seasons disabled. But, if seasons and precision farming r both enabled together... then yield bonus depends on nitrogen levels AND crop rotation.

The following spreadsheet shows optimal nitrogen levels with Precision Farming on different soil types for various crops :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d ... edit#gid=0

For ideal crop rotation plans, its best to play around with the planner in game by yourself cuz i myself was unable to find any relevant plans for the map i am playing on as it varies from map to map and further more (if i understand all this correctly) if u r using a Seasons GEO mod that emulates a particular region's seasonal patterns, like how they differ in between USA and Germany for example.

I'm currently setting up everything on the Ravensberg map with Maize Plus, precision farming and seasons mods enabled if anybody wants to suggest me some crop rotation plans. I'm on Spring 1 of Year 1 and i dont plan on doing any virtual farming until i somehow find a decent crop rotation plan first. Also, I'm not using any Seasons GEO mod.