Too many ads and billboards ElmCreek

Honkyfarmer_v1010

Re: Too many ads and billboards ElmCreek

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:19 am Are there any billboards selling gravity wagons?
ROFL!!!!!!!! Too funny!!!
FTF
Honkyfarmer_v1010

FarmingBucket wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:23 pm Hey at least you don't have to look at Goham's big head! lol
Hahahahaha!!!!!
FTF
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Nothing says relaxing farming game like a pile of commercials littering the the neighborhood.
People said, no ads, because they aren't like other companies, but we've seen it unfold.
People said there'd be no pay walls like some of the unsavory modders were were doing, but we've seen it unfold in a recent DLC.
I have said, a possible next step is micro-transactions.....anyone remember the sh-storm of defenders that crawled out for that one?

With more people being less interested in their DLC, and feeling ripped off with Season-Pass, they may resort to micro-transactions.
We'll see what happens next version.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

CoreyTr wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:24 pm Nothing says relaxing farming game like a pile of commercials littering the the neighborhood.
People said, no ads, because they aren't like other companies, but we've seen it unfold.
People said there'd be no pay walls like some of the unsavory modders were were doing, but we've seen it unfold in a recent DLC.
I have said, a possible next step is micro-transactions.....anyone remember the sh-storm of defenders that crawled out for that one?

With more people being less interested in their DLC, and feeling ripped off with Season-Pass, they may resort to micro-transactions.
Everyone wants micro transactions it's a boondoggle. . I think BMW estimated 25 mil or bil just from heated seats subscription at some point.
FTF
DryMcGuardian

Post by DryMcGuardian »

Just pick another map dude
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:01 pm
CoreyTr wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:24 pm Nothing says relaxing farming game like a pile of commercials littering the the neighborhood.

Everyone wants micro transactions it's a boondoggle. . I think BMW estimated 25 mil or bil just from heated seats subscription at some point.
Don't be giving Giants any ideas. We'll end up with a heated forklift seat option in the store.

PS, I like your new name, but the trolly Hunky Farmer was pretty good too, although short lived.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

DryMcGuardian wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:07 pm Just pick another map dude
Now that's an awesome idea, that probably never occurred to him.

Or, it did occur to him, but he wanted to voice his opinion on a game he paid for.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

CoreyTr wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:09 pm
Don't be giving Giants any ideas. We'll end up with a heated forklift seat option in the store.

PS, I like your new name, but the trolly Hunky Farmer was pretty good too, although short lived.
I think the seeds been planted. These companies just wait for the best time to water and let it take root.

Thank you, I feel better going back. Cheddarfarms made me laugh. I cant deny when something is legit amusing lol
FTF
Honkyfarmer_v1010

CoreyTr wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:13 pm
DryMcGuardian wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:07 pm Just pick another map dude
Now that's an awesome idea, that probably never occurred to him.

Or, it did occur to him, but he wanted to voice his opinion on a game he paid for.
On console theres not many NA options in maps. I'm waiting to try the Bloomfield map but if I had invested more time on Elmcreek it would be hard to move right now
FTF
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

It wouldn't be a big deal if the game ran smoothly but that is sadly not the case.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Crashmac wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:31 pm It wouldn't be a big deal if the game ran smoothly but that is sadly not the case.
If they put as much effort into fixing the issues as they did pushing paid DLC They have a lot more happy fans.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

CoreyTr wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:06 am
Crashmac wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:31 pm It wouldn't be a big deal if the game ran smoothly but that is sadly not the case.
If they put as much effort into fixing the issues as they did pushing paid DLC They have a lot more happy fans.
Just throwing this out there, if they give me gravity wagons, I will come on here a couple times an hour and push any product they want me to.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
rco

Post by rco »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:46 pm
Just throwing this out there, if they give me gravity wagons, I will come on here a couple times an hour and push any product they want me to.
Or you could get a PC and you already have gravity wagons, no slot limits, and far more mods.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Be careful what you wish for or we will be seeing Chedly farms billboards all over Elm Creek
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

rco wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:30 pm

Or you could get a PC and you already have gravity wagons, no slot limits, and far more mods.
You made an account just to reply to me? I feel honored. And no, I'm not going to spend money on a PC just for a gravity wagon. Unless you would like to donate to me to buy one. If you want you can donate to buy me a PC at secure2.wish.org
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----