Dangerous mods!

Guil

Re: Dangerous mods!

Post by Guil »

Wasn't there a similar thing years ago with fs15 or possibly 17?

I doubt many of the people who download from those sites are aware or will even change their ways.
UncleRico

Re: Dangerous mods!

Post by UncleRico »

Guil wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:43 am Wasn't there a similar thing years ago with fs15 or possibly 17?

I doubt many of the people who download from those sites are aware or will even change their ways.
I believe every version since 15 has had a dust up over payed mods. I don’t remember any being quite so scammy or malicious. Though admittedly I probably was in the completely oblivious category during most of 15. I would say most people start that way. The “oooo shiny tractor” attitude with bloated mod folders full of error ridden stuff you’ll never use.
That_guy_grizz

Re: Dangerous mods! - Mod that causes Blue Screen

Post by That_guy_grizz »

Hey everyone, on Console I have ran into a few mods that I have experienced the dreaded blue screen with. Since removing the following from my save game, I have not had a blue screen. Its okay that its downloaded...however if you do...I recommend just removing it all together.

Here is the MOD

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

Labeled as Open Pastures For Milk And Wool Sheeps

Just a heads up
Guil

Re: Dangerous mods! - Mod that causes Blue Screen

Post by Guil »

That_guy_grizz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:29 pm Hey everyone, on Console I have ran into a few mods that I have experienced the dreaded blue screen with. Since removing the following from my save game, I have not had a blue screen. Its okay that its downloaded...however if you do...I recommend just removing it all together.

Here is the MOD

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

Labeled as Open Pastures For Milk And Wool Sheeps

Just a heads up
Not really what this thread was about but I suggest you report it in the modhub bug report section of the forum viewforum.php?f=966