Have you seen the amount of equipment available in FS15?

SMDSY

Re: Have you seen the amount of equipment available in FS15?

Post by SMDSY »

Could be a white HUERLIMANN XM 130 T4I.. since we have seen the Man in diffrent colurs.. it might be that we can change colurs of some tractors also
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

true, however it dose look like a Lamborghini Nitro (100hp to 130hp), but they are both SDF brands

Nitro
http://www.lamborghini-tractors.com/en- ... -nitro-vrt
though the black stripe on the top of the bonnet doesn't extend as far.

it cant be a Strike, Spire, R4 or R2 as the cab is wrong, as they only have A and B cab roof pillars, rather than the A, B and C pillars of the larger cab

else a smaller Spark with the 4 cylinder engine (120hp to 160hp) but although the length of the black strip atop the bonnet matches, the exhaust and air intakes don't, though I have yet to find an image of a small Spark 120.4 or 130.4
Spark
http://www.lamborghini-tractors.com/en- ... -spark-vrt
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Farmallb

Post by Farmallb »

Is there any oldtime equipment for me??
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

There might be a historical dlc pack at launch, I don't know, but it doesn't look like it in the base game.
JCB Fastrac 3000

Post by JCB Fastrac 3000 »

For all of you, who are normally not visiting the german part of the forum, I want to refer to my thread where I tried to show an overview of the officially announced equipment to the community in a theme-sorted way. Take a look at the picture at the bottom of the first post for the recent version. I think it's a better summary than the company based overview from the official homepage. Maybe you'll like it. :)
http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 24&t=67272
MfG
JCB

Seit LS08 dabei!
Farmer2B

Post by Farmer2B »

Thanks for the link! It looks like there is ample equipment to get the work done with and I am ready to get started. *thumbsup*
JCB Fastrac 3000

Post by JCB Fastrac 3000 »

For me personally there's a lack in the count of sowing machines and fertilizing equipment if you compare it to LS13. Thinking about the map hose ref station mod in LS13 they had also could have extended the liquid manure theme for LS15, but I'm waiting for the release for testing the functionality of the liquid manure container.
Everything else is well done!
MfG
JCB

Seit LS08 dabei!
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

:?: if I get the new fs 15 will this be a separate game or will it take out FS13 in the process of downloading it. I play another game and they always come out with a new game and it wipes out all of my progress on the older version :-? . I am not too thrilled about the forestry mod I have enough trouble keeping up with just the normal chores course that was when i worked for a living now am retired so more time now. But if the FS15 kills FS 13 I may not get it then I notice that no one is doing FS13 mods anymore or at Least I can't get to the sites that used to do this :!: :?: :confusednew: .
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

FS15 is a new game, so no, it will not mess up your FS13 game settings and savegames.
M&M

Post by M&M »

clodhopper51,, have a great RET while farming mate ...
I manage on FS2013 to do my farm task duties and add the forestery mod to make it more real.

My next door farm Co buddies are doing so while farming their regular farm routine. For my part
it is just a other kind task & farmer are doing that kind of duty around here. Make a schedule of what
to be done on your black board and follow what is to be done in your day.

Like real farmer do ...

Cheers and happy farming ... On FS2013