Farm Silos

Cajunwolf

Re: Farm Silos

Post by Cajunwolf »

I just checked, and you can download it all.
enterprisemjs

Post by enterprisemjs »

i found the editor online. opened the file. i could not locate what the your arrows were pointing at. any suggestions?
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Be sure and do the first two or three tutorials, so you'll know how what's what, and how to navigate the editor. To see what farmboy002 is showing you go to the menu, select Window -> Attributes, and Window -> User Attributes. Be sure and make a backup of your map before trying this!!!!!!!
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

enterprisemjs wrote:i found the editor online. opened the file. i could not locate what the your arrows were pointing at. any suggestions?
When you are in the editor hold down the Alt key and then right click on your mouse to move around on the map. Just find the silo on the map and then zoom in to it. Now right click just above where you dump this will high light that trigger. If you get something else and not the trigger just move your pointer over to the side and right click again this will un select that item. Once you have the trigger high lighted over in user attributes is where you will find the fruitTypes.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Once you figure this out? you can also remove fruits from a trigger. Plus you can duplicate a trigger and set it up the way you want. Just by adding and removing the stuff you want. It's kind of tough at first but once you do it a few times you will see it's really not that tough at all... It's learning what does what in the editor that can be hard but once you do figure it out. your on your way to making your maps the way you like them.
enterprisemjs

Post by enterprisemjs »

cannot seem to do it.
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Do the tutorials first enterprisemjs, it will help you understand what is being said. Especially tutorial number 2 as it will tell you how to navigate. To select the silo trigger he's talking about click on it in the Secenograph and it should highlight with the transform thing of a ma-jigger. You would be much better off doing this on a renamed map, and not the original that came with the game, but in either case, BACK IT ALL UP!