Console General Q&A/Gameplay Tips.

swiv93

Re: Console general Q&A game play.

Post by swiv93 »

Got to the BGA where there is a large cylindrical tank on its own or cow shed and there will be a pipe out of the ground to one side of the cow shed entrance to make liquid fertiliser you either have to have cows or you need to make and sell silage to create this fertilize however this doesn't go far so it is better to use the sprayers as they last longer
Pc version :) chainsaw operator, chipper operator, tractor driver

log txt viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Guil

Post by Guil »

You load the at the side of the cowshed. In Bjornholm it's the corner of the shed closest to the manure pit and milking parlour
Cristian75

Post by Cristian75 »

Thank you all
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

Gnasher3i6 wrote:
Phantoms wrote:How do you drop off the IT Runner trailers? It pushes them back onto the ground but the hook never releases the trailer and I can't figure out how to get it to let go.
once the trailer is on the ground select the trailer implement (PS4 Touchpad button) You can see what you have selected by looking at the little pic of tractor (bottom right) press the Attach/Detach button (X on ps3/4)
Like you would with any other trailer.

If you have the Hook lift selected it will detach it all.
I see what I was doing wrong. I kept holding left bumper (xbox360) on all the different tool selections to try to find the detach. You have to hold the left bumper to get the unload button, and I didn't realize I needed detach (no left bumper needed) and kept looking for an unhook selection. But in the end I just got rid of the hooklift trailers and use regular ones.

I'm starting to run up against the slot limit right now (3 slots left). :sadnew:
Playing on PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

I read sometime that you can use potatoes you have harvested as seed for planting new ones, can I say use the auger wagon and hold them in that and fill the seeder from that? Would be much handier than running back and forth with the seeder.
Keldin

Post by Keldin »

Guil wrote:I read sometime that you can use potatoes you have harvested as seed for planting new ones, can I say use the auger wagon and hold them in that and fill the seeder from that? Would be much handier than running back and forth with the seeder.
What I do is use a big trailer that unloads from the back (big green agroliner). Drive a front-loader-tractor with bucket under the back. Unload from the trailer and then drive the front loader to the seeder.
Platform=PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

Keldin wrote:
Guil wrote:I read sometime that you can use potatoes you have harvested as seed for planting new ones, can I say use the auger wagon and hold them in that and fill the seeder from that? Would be much handier than running back and forth with the seeder.
What I do is use a big trailer that unloads from the back (big green agroliner). Drive a front-loader-tractor with bucket under the back. Unload from the trailer and then drive the front loader to the seeder.
Are you playing on pc though? I'm not sure but in don't think you can tip on console unless you are at a designated point.
Keldin

Post by Keldin »

Guil wrote:Are you playing on pc though? I'm not sure but in don't think you can tip on console unless you are at a designated point.
Yes, I am on PC, I am not sure if it matters. When I do this, I do get the unload icon in the lower right info panel.
Platform=PC
Andyc709292

Post by Andyc709292 »

Quick question on the IT Runner in PS3 play...

Does the slurry tanker work to collect slurry when it's not on the trailer - i.e. can I dump it and use it standalone? I'm sort of presuming not as there's no PTO to drive it, but that would make it very handy as I could run the one trailer with multi uses, handy when there's a limit to the slots as there is in the PS3 version.

Cheers

p.s. Discovered to my cost, don't cut trees to soon. OMG loading stripped saplings is a mare and no mistake!
Guil

Post by Guil »

The seeders will fill if you start it and then unhook and drive away in the tractors
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

Guil wrote:The seeders will fill if you start it and then unhook and drive away in the tractors
The tippers work this way too (not unhooking). Pull up to a silo, hit unload and then you can switch to a new machine to work and when you come back to the tractor with the tipper it'll be unloaded.
Playing on PC
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

I noticed when playing last night that the freight yard at the bottom of the map has a train setup similar to the lumber yard. Does it work the same way, where you get paid for dropping your load into the collector and then get paid again for sending the train off?
Playing on PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yep. Sometimes it's up to 3 times the price quoted. Tip the load and then send the train off and you get additional payment.
Dragon1371

Post by Dragon1371 »

I am having a problem making straw. when i started the game the harvester was spitting out straw but now it is just scattering the leftovers out so i can not make bales or collect for bedding for cows? I have the first harvester you start with. X-box One/FS-15. please help!!!!
Gnasher3i6

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

Dragon1371 wrote:I am having a problem making straw. when i started the game the harvester was spitting out straw but now it is just scattering the leftovers out so i can not make bales or collect for bedding for cows? I have the first harvester you start with. X-box One/FS-15. please help!!!!
You need to enable the straw swath on the harvester (sorry don't know the controls on xbox)
It will not work with Corn or Canola, & you might have to start harvesting a Wheat or Barley field a little bit before you can enable it.
UK - PS4/PC Player