Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

faruk9154

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by faruk9154 »

iwan073 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:04 pm
Unknownerr wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:37 pm Also Giants didn't even bother to fix fendt 1050 fat roof that was reported alot.
I wonder if it will have a radiator fan now
About 3 months ago I e-mailed feedback about this issue for them to fix in FS22. They were grateful for the feedback. I hope they fixed it.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
faruk9154

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by faruk9154 »

Unknownerr wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:37 pm Also Giants didn't even bother to fix fendt 1050 fat roof that was reported alot.
What's wrong with the roof? Is it actually thinner?
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:59 pm DjGoham covered it on his channel see below \/

https://youtu.be/U1e7vt6gJX0

Also we are getting secondhand equipment and equipment packages that gives you all the equipment required to do certain activities such as sugar cane.
''Secondhand equipment and equipment packages'' ???
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

faruk9154 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:52 pm
What's wrong with the roof? Is it actually thinner?
Yeah you can compare simple photo or even compare to 900 Mt to see it's front is way too thick it's also same in previews section for confirmed vehicles easily noticed that it was still same in upcoming 2022 there is also majority of reports that got moved to legacy and was ignored for fs19...
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

faruk9154 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:54 pm
FarmerJohn89 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:59 pm DjGoham covered it on his channel see below \/

https://youtu.be/U1e7vt6gJX0

Also we are getting secondhand equipment and equipment packages that gives you all the equipment required to do certain activities such as sugar cane.
''Secondhand equipment and equipment packages'' ???
Indeed but don't get your hopes up it's not all equipment it will just be a random selection up for sale at any one time.

And the packages will be good for new players. Who don't know how to farm.
Cince

Post by Cince »

I noticed that the NewHolland T5 has not yet been included ... And that the T6 has been included in the list of Small Tractors, it is the T6 is the old version, you can understand from the graphics and the absence of the version with 180 HP. The Methane Power version would also be missing. (
Although there is the T4k methane, a strange choice)

I really hope that soon they will run for cover on these small simple shortcomings.

or maybe these vehicles will be available later with the Season pass?
Last edited by Cince on Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Stadia Founder
- MSI Z590M Gaming Edge WiFI - Intel i7 11700 - NVIDIA GTX 3080 - Corsair 64Gb DDR4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No it's just isn't updated,
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

eric21 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:53 pm No it's just isn't updated,
So not all tractors are updated in FS22? :confusednew:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No the list isn't updated, all the machines mentioned in the fact sheets and on the equipment list on website will be base game
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The list of the website is designed to provide a rough list of some of the equipment that will be available in Farming Simulator 22. It is not in any way an official documentation of the basegame equipment until November 22nd, release day, when the game is released and that list is final. It's not a promise that all your favorite machines will be listed, but the list is not complete yet
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I don't think they eyeball this stuff. As far as I know they use CAD files from the manufacturer, so it would be hard to get it wrong (of course, I could be wrong).
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Earnest Pea wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:44 pm
I don't think they eyeball this stuff. As far as I know they use CAD files from the manufacturer, so it would be hard to get it wrong (of course, I could be wrong).
its not model from fendt... at all they even had more issues don't defend them with some bs... if they had all models from manufacturers then they even wouldn't need to do much to this game implementation.
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Also thing that i noticed is that with confirmed trelleborg tire models there is one missing that new fendt 900 uses is TM1060 with new diameter tires that were made for this tractor alone like it was before fendt 1000 was released. i think they once again will put wrong tires for tractors like it happened in fs 17 fs19 for some tractors.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Tractors can have all different kinds of tires on them especially when they need to be replaced. Also your complaint about the looks of the tractor might be different for your area vs what giants got for a design to make the tractor. I suggest learn to mod and make the tractor how you want it. That's how many American modders began.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:25 pm Tractors can have all different kinds of tires on them especially when they need to be replaced. Also your complaint about the looks of the tractor might be different for your area vs what giants got for a design to make the tractor. I suggest learn to mod and make the tractor how you want it. That's how many American modders began.
well thing is its same everywhere just that giants had issues in its cab roof model. and i guess you didn't even compare it ? also its not me that noticed this bug at all if you read above i mentioned alot of these reports been made in fs 19 and got ignored and after a while put in legacy(archived bug reports as won't fix) idk if its allowed to post screenshot on what i mean by that bug so you can understand what i mean to prove it that its clear model error made by giants. also im not american im european. also about tires i mean what was shipped from manufacturer and TM 1060 introduced new rear tire diameters such as 750/70R44 with 44 rim when 1000 series got new rear tires like 750/75R46 and 900/65R46 with 46 rim. Also i have accurate model for 1050 so if giants want it i will be more than happy to give them