Bug List - (ADD YOUR BUGS/GLITCHES) - (Updated Daily)

Der_Tod

Re: Bug List - (ADD YOUR BUGS/GLITCHES) - (Updated Daily)

Post by Der_Tod »

Fiestel wrote:Issues I'm noticing since update 1.2 and some from before update 1.2:

-The Stoll Wrapped Bale Handler for the front loader does not open and close properly on the left side. The right side opens and closes more than the left. I'm not sure if this problem existed before 1.2

-Rain doesn't seem to clean vehicles now? I had dirty vehicles at the farm and was seeding while it was raining. The tractors I was using in the fields stayed dirty, which is fine since they are working in the field, but the vehicles on the farm were not cleaned. I know rain cleaned vehicles before 1.2.
-When you have more than 2 mirrors in a tractor, it only seems 2 can be "on" at a time if 3 mirrors are in view.
The Stoll Wrapped Bale Handler does this in real as well: http://bilder.landwirt.com/0314/8bff9f2 ... e65ec1.jpg

The rain doesn't clean vehicles and equipment completely.

I think (not sure about) thats due to performance

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Fiestel wrote:Issues I'm noticing since update 1.2 and some from before update 1.2:

-The Stoll Wrapped Bale Handler for the front loader does not open and close properly on the left side. The right side opens and closes more than the left. I'm not sure if this problem existed before 1.2
I was looking at this same thing but i was actually wondering if its especially meant to do that so you can stack round bales side by side closer together. If both opened equally you would have to stack the bales far enough apart that the grabbers wouldn't interfere with the bale beside the one you were stacking. So when stacking you load the bales in so the side that doesn't open far goes between the bales.

LOL just posted and the post above explains the same thing. So there you go it is what it does in real life.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Keifer

Post by Keifer »

Fiestel wrote: -You can't operate the New Holland Big Baler 1290 uphill on lower end tractors even though they meet the min the minimum power requirements. You can tow it uphill with it turned off, but the tractor stalls out and stops on even slight inclines with the baler turned on.
this was discussed at length a page or two back (all those pictures, well, some of them) .. essentially: a lower end tractor may have the Horsepower, but once the towed equipment leeches-off its own needs via the PTO coupling, the tractor is left with 5HP to push, not only its own carcass up a hill, but pull that freeloader behind him that asked for a ride while on flat land
It's the opinion of some that crops could be grown on the moon; which raises
the fear that it may not be long before we're paying somebody not to.
- Franklin P. Jones
Fez

Server Save times

Post by Fez »

When I log out of my game and there is no longer anyone in game it stop working, which is great, but when I log back in the game loads up the last game save which can be up to 60 mins before I log out, and I don't sit around doing nothing for those 60 mins so all the work I have done is wiped out. I have now changed the gamesave to 30 mins, but there is still the problem that if I log back in I could have up to 30 mins of my work undone every time.

Is there any way to trigger a gamesave when all players log out or at the very least a button to be able to save it?
Fiestel

Post by Fiestel »

BlackThumb wrote:
Fiestel wrote:-Rain doesn't seem to clean vehicles now? I had dirty vehicles at the farm and was seeding while it was raining. The tractors I was using in the fields stayed dirty, which is fine since they are working in the field, but the vehicles on the farm were not cleaned. I know rain cleaned vehicles before 1.2.
With the new upgrade/patch (V1.2) all vehs/eqpt only get cleaned up to 50% of it's 'dirty' state. Hence will never be 100% clean.

Cheers :hi:
Hello BlackThumb. Thanks for the info! We'll still get to use our pressure washers! :smileynew:
Fiestel

Post by Fiestel »

mackintosh wrote:
Fiestel wrote: And lastly, please don't change the driving physics. They are fine the way they are and I think very realistic. Maybe just have an option in the menu to dumb down the physics for guys who don't want the vehicles to be realistic.
No offence mate, but you seem to have a completely different sensation of realism to a lot of other people, including those who drive these kind of vehicles in real life. I've driven a tractor or two in the past and the driving physics in this game are, in my opinion, quite a bit off. In fact, they're already quite dumbed down.
Hi there mackintosh! Regarding the driving physics, I'm not sure if there's a difference if you use the keyboard or a controller and whether or not the physics differ in the Easy, Normal and Hard modes. I play in the Hard mode and I use an X-Box controller (since it gives you finer steering control). I hear people saying it's like driving on ice, but the only time I have experienced that is when I'm driving too fast carrying a loaded trailer. An example of what I mean when I say I like the current game physics would be when I use the Stepa FHL 13 AK - if I cut the logs too long and they are hanging way out the back of the trailer (basically if the logs are twice the length they should be for the trailer), the weight distribution is further back on the trailer which results in less weight at the hitch point to the tractor and reduces the traction on the tractor's rear wheels and I have to drive real slow or the back end of the tractor slides all over the place. Would that not happen in real life? If the logs are cut to the proper length, then the weight is more forward and the tractor drives fine. That's why I'm not quite sure why people are having a difficult time - are they driving too fast or perhaps they are not using the correct tractor for the job or loading trailers incorrectly? As long as any changes to the physics are in keeping with realism, then I'm fine with that because all I'm looking for is whatever is most realistic. That's why I suggested maybe having different levels of physics in the menu or have the physics associated with the Easy, Normal and Hard levels if they aren't already.

Cheers!
Fiestel

Post by Fiestel »

Der_Tod wrote:

-Rain doesn't seem to clean vehicles now? I had dirty vehicles at the farm and was seeding while it was raining. The tractors I was using in the fields stayed dirty, which is fine since they are working in the field, but the vehicles on the farm were not cleaned. I know rain cleaned vehicles before 1.2.
-When you have more than 2 mirrors in a tractor, it only seems 2 can be "on" at a time if 3 mirrors are in view.
The Stoll Wrapped Bale Handler does this in real as well: http://bilder.landwirt.com/0314/8bff9f2 ... e65ec1.jpg

The rain doesn't clean vehicles and equipment completely.

I think (not sure about) thats due to performance

Regards
Der_Tod
Hello Der_Tod! Thanks for the info.

Cheers!
Fiestel

Post by Fiestel »

Keifer wrote:
Fiestel wrote: -You can't operate the New Holland Big Baler 1290 uphill on lower end tractors even though they meet the min the minimum power requirements. You can tow it uphill with it turned off, but the tractor stalls out and stops on even slight inclines with the baler turned on.
this was discussed at length a page or two back (all those pictures, well, some of them) .. essentially: a lower end tractor may have the Horsepower, but once the towed equipment leeches-off its own needs via the PTO coupling, the tractor is left with 5HP to push, not only its own carcass up a hill, but pull that freeloader behind him that asked for a ride while on flat land
Hello Keifer. Sorry, I only went through some of the previous pages. I'll go back and check that out. But thanks for the info.

Cheers!
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Fiestel wrote: Hi there mackintosh! Regarding the driving physics, I'm not sure if there's a difference if you use the keyboard or a controller and whether or not the physics differ in the Easy, Normal and Hard modes. I play in the Hard mode and I use an X-Box controller (since it gives you finer steering control). I hear people saying it's like driving on ice, but the only time I have experienced that is when I'm driving too fast carrying a loaded trailer. An example of what I mean when I say I like the current game physics would be when I use the Stepa FHL 13 AK - if I cut the logs too long and they are hanging way out the back of the trailer (basically if the logs are twice the length they should be for the trailer), the weight distribution is further back on the trailer which results in less weight at the hitch point to the tractor and reduces the traction on the tractor's rear wheels and I have to drive real slow or the back end of the tractor slides all over the place. Would that not happen in real life? If the logs are cut to the proper length, then the weight is more forward and the tractor drives fine. That's why I'm not quite sure why people are having a difficult time - are they driving too fast or perhaps they are not using the correct tractor for the job or loading trailers incorrectly? As long as any changes to the physics are in keeping with realism, then I'm fine with that because all I'm looking for is whatever is most realistic. That's why I suggested maybe having different levels of physics in the menu or have the physics associated with the Easy, Normal and Hard levels if they aren't already.

Cheers!
I thought you meant driving physics as in tractor handling. Because I assure you - in real life, you cannot drift in a Quadtrack. In this game, you most certainly can. Most loaded trucks don't jackknife when taking a corner at 20km/h either :) There's no difference between physics in any of the difficulty modes, nor is there any difference between specific controllers.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

This one:

Glitch only on the right exterior mirror: (no mirror anymore, only black)

NOTE TO GIANTS SOFTWARE
http://www.farming-simulator.com/about.php?lang=en

* The STOLL log grab for the liebherr t436 telehandler isnt on the farming simulator main page under the tab `GAMES`then `STOLL` i only see the log grab for the tractor frontloader.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heavilly bugged liebherr telehandler STOLL log grab:

Out of center..

The following problem

Ill never, bought / or owned these red marked fields..

But why needs it to make me confuse that there was `barley` on that field so i think that iam owning the field now.
Please can these fields just are `empty` like those other ones do..

As player, i only like to know what i have currently on my sowed fields.

And as a really good suggestion

I really really really like to see that the fields are marked when `manured, sprayed, or sprayed with liquid manure` ( a little check mark would also be good)
Maybe you guys have a better method of marking to field. But for now its hard to see which are sprayed and which or not..
This new method would really improve the game a lot more.
This marking should then disappear when the fields are harvested.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Fiestel

Post by Fiestel »

mackintosh wrote:
Fiestel wrote: Hi there mackintosh! Regarding the driving physics, I'm not sure if there's a difference if you use the keyboard or a controller and whether or not the physics differ in the Easy, Normal and Hard modes. I play in the Hard mode and I use an X-Box controller (since it gives you finer steering control). I hear people saying it's like driving on ice, but the only time I have experienced that is when I'm driving too fast carrying a loaded trailer. An example of what I mean when I say I like the current game physics would be when I use the Stepa FHL 13 AK - if I cut the logs too long and they are hanging way out the back of the trailer (basically if the logs are twice the length they should be for the trailer), the weight distribution is further back on the trailer which results in less weight at the hitch point to the tractor and reduces the traction on the tractor's rear wheels and I have to drive real slow or the back end of the tractor slides all over the place. Would that not happen in real life? If the logs are cut to the proper length, then the weight is more forward and the tractor drives fine. That's why I'm not quite sure why people are having a difficult time - are they driving too fast or perhaps they are not using the correct tractor for the job or loading trailers incorrectly? As long as any changes to the physics are in keeping with realism, then I'm fine with that because all I'm looking for is whatever is most realistic. That's why I suggested maybe having different levels of physics in the menu or have the physics associated with the Easy, Normal and Hard levels if they aren't already.

Cheers!
I thought you meant driving physics as in tractor handling. Because I assure you - in real life, you cannot drift in a Quadtrack. In this game, you most certainly can. Most loaded trucks don't jackknife when taking a corner at 20km/h either :) There's no difference between physics in any of the difficulty modes, nor is there any difference between specific controllers.
I was referring to tractor physics, but I admit I have not used all the tractors in the game. The lower to mid end tractors I'm currently using seem fine, but if you can drift in a Quadtrack, then that is obviously wrong. Maybe they just need to tune specific vehicles rather than change the entire game physics.
Keifer

Post by Keifer »

Xtrememaster wrote:
As player, i only like to know what i have currently on my sowed fields.

I really really really like to see that the fields are marked when `fertilized`

agreed
It's the opinion of some that crops could be grown on the moon; which raises
the fear that it may not be long before we're paying somebody not to.
- Franklin P. Jones
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

There is no steering on the marked axels, so its very hard to take a corner..
The picture is just custom, its hard to see about that steering, but when you play the game and turn the tractor to its full angle you see that the trailer have it difficult getting dragged through the bend.

This one doesnt turned to go off when there is an trailer attached and is 100% full (machine stays on, when you dont notice you loose a lot of crop)
It only stops when you hire someone and going drive near with a tractor and trailer when its full..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
danielhawkins

Re: Server Save times

Post by danielhawkins »

Fez wrote:When I log out of my game and there is no longer anyone in game it stop working, which is great, but when I log back in the game loads up the last game save which can be up to 60 mins before I log out, and I don't sit around doing nothing for those 60 mins so all the work I have done is wiped out. I have now changed the gamesave to 30 mins, but there is still the problem that if I log back in I could have up to 30 mins of my work undone every time.

Is there any way to trigger a gamesave when all players log out or at the very least a button to be able to save it?
That sounds like the auto-save option you are talking about and it looks as if you are just using that to save the game. You cannot use that option solely, as like you said it only saves every so often and you can work up until nearly the next save, then quit and you will lose that last so many minutes of work. If you're in game and you want to stop playing then press "Esc" on ya keyboard and when this menu pops up you click "save". Image.
It then it asks you for confirmation that "You want to save and over-write the previous save file", Click "Yes"! Image
Still cannot understand how you managed to quit your games though without it bringing a pop-up menu saying "Do you want to quit without saving"?
Just for my information though, where did you change the gamesave time from 60 - 30mins.?
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Xtrememaster wrote: Image

This one doesnt turned to go off when there is an trailer attached and is 100% full (machine stays on, when you dont notice you loose a lot of crop)
It only stops when you hire someone and going drive near with a tractor and trailer when its full..
Yes this hasn't changed from 2013. It has always been the case you have to watch out for when you are full so that you don't lose your crop as you said. Yes thankfully hired workers stop when this happens.
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit