Bug List - (ADD YOUR BUGS/GLITCHES) - (Updated Daily)

danielhawkins

Re: Bug List - (ADD YOUR BUGS/GLITCHES) - (Updated Daily)

Post by danielhawkins »

Xtrememaster wrote:This one:

Glitch only on the right exterior mirror: (no mirror anymore, only black)
Thats funny because it is working fine for me.
There was a previous post though with someone with the same problem and it was only when the mirror was off centre.
Last edited by danielhawkins on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Sorry for so many posts!
Found some more/come after 1.2!

One i have forgotten about is the Header trailer. I cannot in anyway get the Varifeed 41ft header to stick to the header trailer. Unsure of what other headers do on it but this one won't even stay on even with less then a 1kph movement.

Sometimes when cutting down trees a top or smaller piece of the tree will disappear half into the ground and then has no more physical properties so it can't be picked up so to get rid of it you can keep running it over and eventually you can get it to disappear completely underground.

Stepa - The posts now have collision problems just up from the base of them and the logs will actually go half through the posts.(i don't believe it is log problems as it only happens on the Stepa).

The logs can even end up falling right through the posts.
That small log on the right fell right through.

This also still happens with small logs. Not sure whether there is much that can be done about it.

Not sure whether this has been addressed after 1.2 release but still having the "automatic selling chainsaw" problem in MP. I think it stays in career.
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
JamesLit

Post by JamesLit »

danielhawkins wrote:Sorry for so many posts!
Not sure whether this has been addressed after 1.2 release but still having the "automatic selling chainsaw" problem in MP. I think it stays in career.
Still having this issue both on the dedicated server and on normal servers.

Also, the dedicated server netcode seems pretty bad. *thumbsdown*
ozgamer

Post by ozgamer »

Machinery slips off the trailer at slow speed when going around a corner. And tyre grip is still rubbish.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Multiplayer - In MP for those who join the game, the Front Loader/Liebherr attachments are not synchronised to the loader arm. Always was like this in 2013 as well.
- I play MP with my brother so he was telling me of any glitches. Suddenly he told me to look and in his view, (he joined a game started by me), all my tyre tracks were floating in mid-air.
- Crops - Just noticed, now that i have been doing some more crops, that in MP the growth is not synchronised. My crop will be ready to harvest while for those who have joined, it is still on its stage before and is so for about 30 seconds. So in other words the growth is 30 seconds slow for MP joiners. They can still harvest it though when it shows ready on my screen.
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
scott1968

Post by scott1968 »

i have found a glitch with the cjipper the convare belt is running backwards it wont take logs in to the chipper how do i fix that
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Would like to see a particle animation of the hay/straw pick-up on the balers and forage wagons. Just noticed that they still just have whatever you're picking up, disappear in front of the pick-up as you go. Just a thought.
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

danielhawkins wrote: Stepa - The posts now have collision problems just up from the base of them and the logs will actually go half through the posts.(i don't believe it is log problems as it only happens on the Stepa).
Seconded! The logs now pass right through the lower portion of the posts every time. Makes it really hard to load, especially small branches, and they frequently fall off on the way to the sawmill.
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

Der_Tod wrote:-Rain doesn't seem to clean vehicles now? I had dirty vehicles at the farm and was seeding while it was raining. The tractors I was using in the fields stayed dirty, which is fine since they are working in the field, but the vehicles on the farm were not cleaned. I know rain cleaned vehicles before 1.2.
That's not a bug, it's an added feature. The rain now only mostly cleans the vehicles. I kind of like it this way - if rain worked like it did before the patch, I'd never have to wash my car! :)
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

Xtrememaster wrote:[img][img]http://www.farming-simulator.com/img/ab ... gx1100.png[/img]

This one doesnt turned to go off when there is an trailer attached and is 100% full (machine stays on, when you dont notice you loose a lot of crop)
It only stops when you hire someone and going drive near with a tractor and trailer when its full..
That's probably by design, though, as the BigX isn't designed to use a trailer.
Bonecrusher0007

Post by Bonecrusher0007 »

As you can see in the picture - fill level is over 40k, and there is no silage to gather. I tried to get it - nothing works. It seems it is under the texture... plz help.
Der_Tod

Post by Der_Tod »

Welcome to the forum. That's an already known bug and will be fixed with the next patch.

Regards
Der_Tod
Wenn der Tod kommt, ist Sense.
Keifer

Post by Keifer »

:search: @Bonecrusher0007

while waiting for GIANTS to fix the issue, read my post at the end of ---> THIS thread

it will require some editing .. if you have questions, ask
It's the opinion of some that crops could be grown on the moon; which raises
the fear that it may not be long before we're paying somebody not to.
- Franklin P. Jones
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

danielhawkins wrote:
Xtrememaster wrote:This one:

Glitch only on the right exterior mirror: (no mirror anymore, only black)
Thats funny because it is working fine for me.
There was a previous post though with someone with the same problem and it was only when the mirror was off centre.
Nah, there seems to be a hard limit: you can only have two mirrors. If you have more than two mirrors visible on screen, the third one turns black. It's the same with light sources (easy to see on the Ponsse Scorpion): only two light sources can be active at once, if you turn on a third, you lose one of the others.
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

scott1968 wrote:i have found a glitch with the cjipper the convare belt is running backwards it wont take logs in to the chipper how do i fix that
I noticed this as well. The belt APPEARS to be moving inwards, but if you drop a log on it, you'll notice that it's actually reversed and always moves the log out.

The hotfix, until Giants get around to another patch, is to make sure your log is starting to chip (watch for the particle effect) before letting it go. That way it seems to feed in correctly. But if you let it touch the belt before it's "*censored* in" by the chipper, it'll just be thrown on the ground.

The chipper also won't take some small branches (which is it's MAIN PURPOSE!), will still roll the tractor over if you touch the feed table with the claw, and the claw is very unreliable, and will often throw branches 10 meters away if you attempt to pick up more than one. The hitch pressure on the chipper is unbelievable, it'll lift the front of the heaviest tractors, with the heavist weights, resulting in incredible understeer with ALL tractors.

I can't believe that one piece of equipment can still have so many problems, this long after release. It needs fixing, asap.