Ideas for Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Bigcountry22

Re: Ideas for Mods

Post by Bigcountry22 »

Would it be possible to make a mod for grain bins? Like actual grain bins complete with grain legs and pits to be able to create custom grain elevators. Grain augers would also be a great addition to the game instead of conveyors. In addition I think hopper bottom or dump trailers would make a great addition to the game. I'm a farmer from Illinois and I think it would be nice to see some grain handling equipment that we use on a daily basis. Thanks and any feedback is welcome.
Bigcountry22

Post by Bigcountry22 »

Jagtractor wrote:
JCreech15 wrote:On Xbox one I think they should add zero turn lawnmowers, more pickup trucks, and more trailers to haul my skid steers, that I could pull with my truck.
everything you said
More pickup trucks would be awesome. The ones on consoles now are both fords (slightly modified) that have been renamed lizard. Don't see why the same can't be done for dodge and Chevy also.
You would think dodge trucks would be licensed for the game since dodge and case IH are owned by the same company
garyst

Post by garyst »

Bigcountry22 wrote:
Jagtractor wrote:
JCreech15 wrote:On Xbox one I think they should add zero turn lawnmowers, more pickup trucks, and more trailers to haul my skid steers, that I could pull with my truck.
everything you said
More pickup trucks would be awesome. The ones on consoles now are both fords (slightly modified) that have been renamed lizard. Don't see why the same can't be done for dodge and Chevy also.
You would think dodge trucks would be licensed for the game since dodge and case IH are owned by the same company
Wonder why no one has converted the dodge ram (lizard) truck from fs15 yet for consoles.
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Bigcountry22 wrote:
Jagtractor wrote:
everything you said

Different models require different licenses... that's why we have some equipment from brands not all.. case makes front end loaders as well but they require different licenses.. dodge would most definitely require a different license than case
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Bigcountry22 wrote:
Jagtractor wrote:
everything you said
Dodge is owned by fiat Chrysler
Roysprinkhaan

Post by Roysprinkhaan »

Hey best modders, last month I saw an brilliant mod I really would like to see on consoles. It's the "LELY WELGER AP730". It's from the brand Lely so it has the licenses to put in the game. Baling technology is very important in the game and there are many machines to do it with. But for the small farms I miss a small baler. There are small mowers, small windrowers, small pickup wagons but no small square baler. The mod is already there, what do you have to do to get Giants that far to get it on console?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

If its on another site the chances are slim. To be in consideration for consoles, it needs to be on modhub first
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

what eric said..... and also licenses between Giants and constructors are usually equipment specific...and not full line

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Devonfarmer

Post by Devonfarmer »

A case IH Maxxum or Puma which has lower hp from like 125-200 range because there isn't really a tractor which is that size just to suit smaller maps. This is because the smallest case is old and a more modern tractor would be used a lot. Selectable front linkage and tyre sizes
Westernstar4600

Post by Westernstar4600 »

it would be cool to have lawnmower to mow your lawn around your yard, more logging Equipment and Big rigs, some small trailers for your pickups , and on my farm I have a Atv and side by side to go the woods and to fields that would be awesome on consoles :). To all the modding groups and people who put in a lot of time making mods Thanks you make the game more open to different ways to farm and do other things. Thanks again
physbo

Post by physbo »

There are way around a license. Its not as pretty but remove logos and small tweaks to the design. Hence instead of a John Deere, we could Have a Jay Deer small changes remove the need for a license. Thats why GIANTS uses like models for the lizard items. It would be up to the modders if they feel nice to do such things for console users. I am slowly learning to 3D model and may just make my own brand up and do models based but not 100% on real life vehicles. Gives me freedom to learn how to do my own designs while possibly creating something cool.
slimsm8

Post by slimsm8 »

organic farming,field produce reduced but sold at a higher price, a field has to be made organic first by ploughing and possibly leaving alone for couple of in game days. all crops must be grown using only manure/slurry, (no fertiliser) from organic animals, animals raised only using organic produce. all machinery/equipment used has to be washed prior to use on such fields. last bit is important as i have never used washer and need a reason too.
dgk816

Post by dgk816 »

I would like to see a mod for a contract mission system, perhaps a small place-able building. You visit the building and it would offer contracts for product such as "I need 87000L of Wheat for 35000.00. Deliver it within 4 hours." or "Bring me 100 square hay bales for X amount of money". The price could vary along with the current in-game prices. Maybe allow you to take up to 3 contracts at a time.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

That was a part of the mission system in fs15, for those who didn't know.
It was the only type of mission I bothered with most of the time. You always got a good price for the crop and a bonus for delivering it all on time, not sure why they dropped it.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Calvert35

Post by Calvert35 »

I'd like to see an autoloader trailer on xbox1. Especially for hay bales/ round bales. I'm not the best at stacking. I seen one for the pc that stacks it 2 rows high and let's you unload in that same stack to the left, right, and center rear of the trailer to the ground. Would love to see an autoloader came to xbox1