Nice, Red. If I ever figure out how to upload a pic here I'd show my progress
Metal Moss

Re: Grizzly mountain

Post by Metal Moss »

Edit by Guil.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Hi, copy and paste the last link that has [IMG] before and after it, i have edited your post to show this.
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

Nice pics guys , keep up the great work .
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

This field is 50% done right now, gonna finish after I build a larger yard for all my new equipment
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Deora

Post by Deora »

I’m also busy with creating my farm. Will post some pictures this week. I really enjoy the map.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

looking good so far.

But the hidden Stumps are really anoying. I had two of them yesterday which I could not get rid of. I lowered the Terrain and could not find any of them. After a good while of trying i realized that on this area I placed and removed a ramp and that i couldnt terraform that part anytime soon (hope it will be possible with the 1.3 patch).
PS4 und PC
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

As I am still playing (and highly enjoying) Grizzly mountain I would like to get back to this Topic and see and hear what other users do on this map. Redglasses is very active in posting screenshots but what about the others. Where are you building your farm on that map? What Kind of farm do you build?

Are there any Problems? One Thing I would like to see is an Console-update from FDR at least for 1.3 Patch (and as I've read on official Mercury Farm Thread) a nessesary Update for Anderson DLC to sell Poplar-Bales. Will it come to console? If not I guess there will be no bright future for my farm.
PS4 und PC
Deora

Post by Deora »

I’ve sold some biobales at the woodchip sellpoint on Grizzly Mountain. So that works.

At the moment i have a small sheepfarm and i’m still expanding it. Hope to post some pictures soon.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

I sold some poplar bales on Grizzly mountain to in the woodchip sell point on Ps4 . Also poplar regrows , not sure how many harvest you can do before you need to replant do . I asume 3.
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Inspired by Redglasses' screenshots I decided to have a crack at logging and carving a farm out of Grizzly Mountain. On start from scratch I bought a forest, a tractor with the ITRunner trailer and leased a Sampo Rosenlew tree-cutter-down-thing (sorry, no Idea what the technical term is).

I found I actually enjoyed logging, but I can't sell my logs unless I try to force a trailer in behind the log sell point, where it invariably gets stuck. If I try to sell my logs in the proper trigger nothing happens.

Any help is most appreciated.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

BoxTunnel wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:05 pm Inspired by Redglasses' screenshots I decided to have a crack at logging and carving a farm out of Grizzly Mountain. On start from scratch I bought a forest, a tractor with the ITRunner trailer and leased a Sampo Rosenlew tree-cutter-down-thing (sorry, no Idea what the technical term is).

I found I actually enjoyed logging, but I can't sell my logs unless I try to force a trailer in behind the log sell point, where it invariably gets stuck. If I try to sell my logs in the proper trigger nothing happens.

Any help is most appreciated.
Yeah on PS4 I've been struggling with not being able to sell logs as well. The sell trigger appears to be too close to the rack or just not big enough so unloading from trailer is difficult. And I hope it gets updated to also allow the painting grass feature.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Dont go behind that sell point. There is no way out...

The Timber-Runner should fit between those bumpers enough to sell the logs. on full Trailers the logs on top will not sell and float after selling the others. just hop in the truck and strap/unstrap - that should help.

The IT-Runner log-Container should work the same. Maybe you can unlift it into the sellpoint? I don't remember how I did it...
PS4 und PC
MPosp

Post by MPosp »

Week of farm work. One meadow, one field, sheeps, two horses, several buildings and lots of implements. Without a loan, high difficulty.
Map version 1.3 for PC.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/31zd33hn4/

I apologize for English, I use Google Translator. Some terms may be garbled or inaccurate.