What's going on, on your farm?

Tylercheesey1986

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Decided to get dusty so have finished contracting in EU and gone to visit the Przemas Outback, boy is it hot out here. Better keep the coolant up to my machines
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
mpochylko

Post by mpochylko »

Welker Map.

Made a huge farm on the West side of field 3. Joined most fields together. Huge Soybean harvest happening right now. 4 S790s, 1 JD 8400 with Grain Cart, 1 B-train. Wiping up the rear of harvest is 2 9560s applying anhydrous, and 2 9rs planting canola and wheat for next year. Its busy but rewarding. I'll have to post some shots of the farm for everyone.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Just trying to make some money to pay off the loan and buy more fields...

Ignorance is bliss
RoAn05t

Post by RoAn05t »

I have cutted down over 200 trees and now I need to forward it :biggrin2:
Ps4 player
Want to play ask me :biggrin2:
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

I run a pig farm on the Nevada map. I eat a lot of bacon sandwiches. :)

chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I finished baling 86 high density straw bales and sold ‘me for about 40-45K. Every bit helps when trying to buy an over-priced John Deere cotton stripper.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

chedly_farms wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:54 am I finished baling 86 high density straw bales and sold ‘me for about 40-45K. Every bit helps when trying to buy an over-priced John Deere cotton stripper.
Overpriced? That green paint is expensive. ;)
wombles

Post by wombles »

With the new year on Marwell I decided too splash out some coin 1.5 mil :(.

First up was the old silo.

And the new one's :).

Then I went totally mad, and went for a new milking parlour ;).
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

In Ravenport, about to start drilling winter wheat. I'll also be putting down some cover crop as well. Just finished with Corn, Soybean, and Cotton harvest. Ripping complete for the season, and I have a few fields that will be getting lime soon. Keeping an eye on the hog market; maybe time to sell some soon.

*No, I don't have seasons. Just a lowly console player waiting patiently on the release, and utilizing some imagination to keep it interesting in the meantime. :hi:
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

garyst wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:57 pm Me and my brother are currently in the middle of both soybean and cotton harvest on lone oak farm. We are using two JD cp690 pickers to pick the cotton, a JD 8245r and magnum 250 both on rear duals with 3pt. Weeder mods (can't remember the brand they are at the moment), to knock down the cotton stalks and add a layer of fertilizer. We are also using a new holland t6.160 with the black lizard module trailer to get the bales out of the field and lined up, and we use two semis with the round module trailers to haul them to sell. For the soybeans we are using two case ih 7240 combines on floaters with 30' rostelmash draper heads, a case ih 310 magnum on 4 tracks with a kinze 1051 grain cart, and three semis with Wilson hopper bottoms to transfer the grain to the elevator. We are also using our jd 8320rt with weba plow to rip a couple fields for fall tillage. After soybean harvest is over we will put the 310 magnum on a second weba plow to help with the fall tillage.
Garyst, how does the Kinze 1051 do with the Case combines? I know with the S790's, you almost had to have the combine unload augers in one certain spot to be able to unload on the go. Is that the case with the 7240's as well? Really like the 1051, but that was kind of a turn off for me.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
garyst

Post by garyst »

AgPro Farms wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:24 pm
garyst wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:57 pm Me and my brother are currently in the middle of both soybean and cotton harvest on lone oak farm. We are using two JD cp690 pickers to pick the cotton, a JD 8245r and magnum 250 both on rear duals with 3pt. Weeder mods (can't remember the brand they are at the moment), to knock down the cotton stalks and add a layer of fertilizer. We are also using a new holland t6.160 with the black lizard module trailer to get the bales out of the field and lined up, and we use two semis with the round module trailers to haul them to sell. For the soybeans we are using two case ih 7240 combines on floaters with 30' rostelmash draper heads, a case ih 310 magnum on 4 tracks with a kinze 1051 grain cart, and three semis with Wilson hopper bottoms to transfer the grain to the elevator. We are also using our jd 8320rt with weba plow to rip a couple fields for fall tillage. After soybean harvest is over we will put the 310 magnum on a second weba plow to help with the fall tillage.
Garyst, how does the Kinze 1051 do with the Case combines? I know with the S790's, you almost had to have the combine unload augers in one certain spot to be able to unload on the go. Is that the case with the 7240's as well? Really like the 1051, but that was kind of a turn off for me.
They work great with the kinze 1051. We have the short unloading Augers on both of them and they still have alot of clearance over the cart and able to unload anywhere we place the spout over the cart.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Awesome. About to be some changes at AgPro Farms then. Thanks for the info!!
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

And some more fertilizing, seeding and harvesting.

Trying to save some cash for a second tractor

Ignorance is bliss
RoAn05t

Post by RoAn05t »

I retrieved my demo machine today😄

Ps4 player
Want to play ask me :biggrin2:
radio3

Post by radio3 »

Have the smaller half of field 1 on dahl ranch sown with some oat for the horses. Other half needs some cultivating and will most likely get sown with either canola or soybean and sprayed with some fertilizer. After that will be on to doing some contract spraying work on field 2