Bug List - (ADD YOUR BUGS/GLITCHES) - (Updated Daily)

Ballemoms

Re: Bug List - (ADD YOUR BUGS/GLITCHES) - (Updated Daily)

Post by Ballemoms »

Xtrememaster, are you sure about that? I don't have that issue with the round baler. I can go straight from grass to straw, or the other way around. Even if the baler is 99% full of grass it will pick up straw.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Ballemoms wrote:Xtrememaster, are you sure about that? I don't have that issue with the round baler. I can go straight from grass to straw, or the other way around. Even if the baler is 99% full of grass it will pick up straw.
I will test it in a few minutes, i guess i forgot to windrow it..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
fyen

Post by fyen »

Bajorhan map the Krone Big X will not hook up to any trailer I try.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Only one grey one does work. But there isnt much choice.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
fyen

Post by fyen »

thanks
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

I have noticed this before but never got around to posting.
Not sure whether this is meant to be like it or not but the jockey wheel on the Pottinger Euroboss 330T is red. The whole thing is red including the rubber wheel. (see pic)

Also just thinking that a lot of the machines that process crops have animations like, harvesting, seeders, plows. The one thing that i did notice though is the pick-up for the balers and forage wagons don't have them. whatever you are picking up just disappears in front of the pick-up. Just seems odd that most other machines that they could do an animation on has been done except for this.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

danielhawkins wrote:I have noticed this before but never got around to posting.
Not sure whether this is meant to be like it or not but the jockey wheel on the Pottinger Euroboss 330T is red. The whole thing is red including the rubber wheel. (see pic)
This is the same in reality:
It's actually not a rubber wheel, but made out of steel.

Regards,
don_apple
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

I had a feeling that, that was the case after i had posted but i had to go back to work from lunch so didn't get time to look it up, so just posted.
Still would like to see an animation on the pick-ups though. I know its all more graphics but nearly everything else that could possibly have an animation has one. Just my opinion though.
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

danielhawkins wrote:I have noticed this before but never got around to posting.

Also just thinking that a lot of the machines that process crops have animations like, harvesting, seeders, plows. The one thing that i did notice though is the pick-up for the balers and forage wagons don't have them. whatever you are picking up just disappears in front of the pick-up. Just seems odd that most other machines that they could do an animation on has been done except for this.
Yes true about the animations for the pickup trailers.. I where missing them too.
rsmith1083

Post by rsmith1083 »

silage silo says it has 3% left, It visually shows nothing , ive tried scraping the bottom with a bucket, nothing comes up. Cant add grass so silo is now unusable
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

rsmith1083 wrote:silage silo says it has 3% left, It visually shows nothing , ive tried scraping the bottom with a bucket, nothing comes up. Cant add grass so silo is now unusable
Probably the most posted problem on here. It is a bug that hopefully will be fixed in the next patch. In the meantime if you feel like you are up to the challenge, you can edit your files to remove that silage so you can use the bunker again.
See this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... ne#p599302
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
jimbob1985

Post by jimbob1985 »

game runs perfect everything works except
there is no driver in any tractor even when hired
when buying cows or sheep they never appear it says they have been bought but never show up in field
any ideas
stonewolf

Post by stonewolf »

FS 2015...

No corn Headers in my Store inventory to purchase..

And of course I have corn planted!
theenoid

Post by theenoid »

Can't install new update on Mac. Tried a few times, crashes when extracting downloaded file. So chose to skip update, log in and there's no picture....
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

theenoid wrote:Can't install new update on Mac. Tried a few times, crashes when extracting downloaded file. So chose to skip update, log in and there's no picture....
If the update process really crashes when extracting the downloaded file this is most likely due to a problem with your internet connection which caused the downloaded file become corrupted). If you have the possibility to try the update via a different Internet connection please try and see if that works.

If you think the update crashes because it just sits there for a long time doing nothing, then please have a look at the following post: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 30#p603401

Regards,
don_apple