[WIP] Bjornholm FS17

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
leifege640

Re: [WIP] Bjornholm FS17

Post by leifege640 »

Chainsawcrazy wrote:Dude that's gonna be bitchin. Can you keep the numerous forestry areas on the map. I enjoy bjornholm cause there is kickass logging work on that map. Thanks again for doing this dude
Of course I will, and I might even add on to them just a touch (though don't know how much yet).
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Chainsawcrazy

Post by Chainsawcrazy »

That'll be sweetness
Infrastructure contractor tasty beef farmer
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Bradleyson wrote:NO ARGUING. there won't be a community soon, we'll all be abroad for a week like manosaurus was (really he was captured by injen and they took some DNA to build another Jurassic park) :lol:

They had a hot geneticist. She got her DNA sample alright. All she had to do was ask nicely and bat them eyelashes. :lol:
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

manosaurus wrote:
Bradleyson wrote:NO ARGUING. there won't be a community soon, we'll all be abroad for a week like manosaurus was (really he was captured by injen and they took some DNA to build another Jurassic park) :lol:

They had a hot geneticist. She got her DNA sample alright. All she had to do was ask nicely and bat them eyelashes. :lol:
:lol:
Xbox one: bradleyson666
Any questions, ask away.
be polite and respectful.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Awesome, could you add a basketball hoop? One in the towns, and one at the farm? I love to shoot hoops.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

BigC92 wrote:Awesome, could you add a basketball hoop? One in the towns, and one at the farm? I love to shoot hoops.
No time for shooting hoops, get some work done. :lol:
Any questions, ask away.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Bradleyson wrote:
BigC92 wrote:Awesome, could you add a basketball hoop? One in the towns, and one at the farm? I love to shoot hoops.
Oh please, ill find time, lol.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

That had to be one of the dumbest ideas giants has ever come up with. I'm sorry to those who like shooting hoops in a farm sim game but it is a horrible idea.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

BigC92 wrote:
Bradleyson wrote:
Oh please, ill find time, lol.
Haha that's the spirit
Any questions, ask away.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

manosaurus wrote:That had to be one of the dumbest ideas giants has ever come up with. I'm sorry to those who like shooting hoops in a farm sim game but it is a horrible idea.
What's wrong with shooting hoops on a farm?
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

BigC92 wrote:
manosaurus wrote:That had to be one of the dumbest ideas giants has ever come up with. I'm sorry to those who like shooting hoops in a farm sim game but it is a horrible idea.

Nothing IRL. In fs17 everything. Seems like wasted time when there were so many things wrong with the game at launch and for the first 2 months. Granted most have been fixed one way or another but I just think the hoops part time could have been put to better use.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

manosaurus wrote:
BigC92 wrote:

Nothing IRL. In fs17 everything. Seems like wasted time when there were so many things wrong with the game at launch and for the first 2 months. Granted most have been fixed one way or another but I just think the hoops part time could have been put to better use.
They could have made the net uhh... Floppy like in rl, instead of a solid piece, just take the technology from the flag from WBH and put it on the net, you like NBA?
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Nah if they wanted to shoot the hoops they could have tried to get the rights to NBA JAM! that would have been awesome. All of a sudden hear the voice of God say "he's heating up" or "Boom shacka lacka"
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

manosaurus wrote:Nah if they wanted to shoot the hoops they could have tried to get the rights to NBA JAM! that would have been awesome. All of a sudden hear the voice of God say "he's heating up" or "Boom shacka lacka"
Thats what they say to me, im always heating up, i was the three point shooter back in the day, i still love to play it, but none of my friends are around to shoot around, and well the parks hoops are stuff anyways...
leifege640

Post by leifege640 »

Antosa wrote:It's god dang impossible to stay on any topic on this forum. I love it :lol: :lol: *thumbsup*
I know right.
PC player of FS19, FS17, FS15, and FS13
Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full.
Computer Specs in spoiler.
Intel i3-6100 3.7GHz CPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX 470 w/ 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
8GB of DDR4 RAM
Windows 10
275GB SSD + 1TB HHD
How to post your log:viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665